Chapter 39 - A mix of them

Regina's POV

"I LOVE YOU.... MY VALENTINA." And that was the last thing i heard from her that day and that was five years ago. I've already moved on from that day. I cried so hard that day. I still remember how i felt that day but now, i'm happily married with two kids. I never felt so much happier than before. I feel safe towards my wife and my two children. I love them so much. Also, i'm giving them the best things in the world. I'm spoiling them with my love and also with the things they like. I'm happy when they're happy.

It feels like that incident was just yesterday.

I can still feel how heartbroken i am that night.

"Hon! Si Cleo oh ayaw inumin vitamins nya!" I heard my wife shouted calling me. I'm in my office right now.

I remembered everything that happened that night because of Mark Reyes' file.

Ofcourse i did solved the case and we won the case.

Mayor Zaldy will be in prison forever.

Justice served.

"Coming!" I said with a happy voice while i'm smiling too.

I came downstairs in the kitchen where my wife and my son are in. And there she was, my pretty wife.

"Cleo you should take your vitamins para healthy ka ha?"

"Arf arf!"

I put the vitamin sa favorite treat nya para hindi nya maluwa and malunok nya and buti nalang na naka take na sya ng vitamin.

"Nakita mo ba si Yna?" She asked. "Yes hon, kasama ko kanina sa office room ko." I kissed her on her cheeks.

I looked at her proudly.

I can't believe that she's still mine.

She's still the same. The pretty Narda i met, 9 years ago.

Hindi ako nagkamali sa desisyon ko na i-pursue sya over that arranged marriage thing with me and Era.

I looked at the photo of her that i took that day.

The first time she held Yna.

And that's also the night na nalaman kong ako si Valentina.

I was devastated and disappointed at myself.

But what really happened that night? How did my Darna survived?

Flashback