Special Chapter

Regina's POV (5 Months before the event)

ERA SAID THAT SHE WILL stay here, in our house for a week, since she wants to talk to me and Narda raw for a reason. Me and Narda already has a clue kung ano 'yung pag-uusapan namin here. I think na hindi na namin kailangan 'yun, but Narda says, we both need to hear her side. And Narda's right. I need to hear Era's side and what had happened to her. Even though Narda agreed, i still get second thoughts. What if it might gone wrong?

What if the talk might turn into a fight?

Siguro i'll give my twins to Florence muna, to babysit them. Florence will definitely agree, since she's the godmother of our twins.

Para ngang sya ang mom ng twins namin dahil mas shookt pa sya sa wife ko nung ni-reveal na twins eh.

Well, she got her reasons. She's the one who helped Narda to buy foods or things na pinaglilihian ko.

There's this time na ayokong makita or maamoy si Narda. Makita ko lang sya naiinis na ako.

Syempre that was the time na i'm pregnant. Ngayon, i want her around palagi. Para akong mamamatay at nanghihina pag hindi ko sya nakikita at naaamoy.

I'm so inlove with her.

Narda cooked for Era.

Since matagal na nga syang nasa other countries, Narda cooked Sinigang and adobo for Era.

I just helped her na kumuha ng tubig, etc. So technically, kasama nya pa rin ako magluto.

I still don't know how to cut vegetables, pork, chicken, etc. Properly pa rin.

But i'm proudly to say na i can make sinaing na.

Not like dati na nasunog.

That was a dumb doings. Gusto ko kasi magpasiklab at magpabida kay Narda by that time.

Ending, i blamed that on Narda na nasunog. Well, it's her fault since she didn't even bothered to help me even if she's sleeping.

Anyways, Era finally arrive, right after Narda finishes cooking. "Reg!" Era called me and rushed towards me to hug me.

"Oh god i missed you both!" She hugged Narda too like they were both friends the last time they saw each other.

The last time they saw each other, nung nasa Nueva Esperanza pa kami. Yes, that same day Darna died.

Anyways, we all sat to eat.

"Where's the twins?" Era happily asked. "Nakay tita mommy nya." Narda answered. "Tita mommy?" Era chuckled.

"Ay sorry, nasa kapatid mo." Era chuckled again after hearing that. "Alam nyo, that's great na nandun 'yung twins sakanya kasi wala namang balak mag anak 'yun. She told me na after she saw how painful Regina suffered while she's pregnant, ayaw nya na raw magkaanak." We all laughed.

"Scaredy cat 'noh?" She added.

"Wow! Regina this is the most delicious food i have ever tasted! I can't believe that you can cook now!" She said complimenting me. "Ah actually, it was Narda who cooked that. I still don't know how to cook." I saw her na parang nahiya sya sa sinabi nya and Narda just smiled to the both of us.

"Since we're already talking now, i want to discuss kung bakit ako nandito." It's starting.

She's starting.

"Regina, can we talk alone?" I looked at Narda. Nung una she's hesitating to nod but tumango nalang sya at nagbuntong hininga.

Pumunta kami sa pool area, leaving Narda there sa table kung saan kami kumain.