Chapter 3

ARE YOU READY FOR A CHAPTER THAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DEATH!!!??? Well first of all im sorry for not updating as soon as I could, but I redid this chapter about a million times!! I know you will like this, continue reading and thank you for your service ;P.

~***~

Chapter 3

Where are Samuel and Zach!? Weren't they supposed to be protecting me?

Growls echoed through the room as I made it to the refrigerator in time before one of them grabbed me by the leg. I quivering in fear as I sat in the small space, they kept grabbing at the top of the fridge trying to either grab my hands or feet. They were almost as tall as this gigantic fridge I was on, but their arms weren't able to reach me. To me, I just thought they were kind of stupid, considering they could just climb on the counter and grab me very easily. Then suddenly, it was as if karma was on their side and I jinxed myself, some started to climb the counters. There was nowhere to get out. It was either fight them off or take a run for it, but they blocked the only escape to this room.

I closed my eyes waiting for the guy on my left to snatch me, but before he could though, one of the guys that blocked the exit went tumbling down to the floor as did two more and all I saw was flashes of brown. It all clicked that this was my savior and I was grateful. Someone was helping, a smile etched onto my face before I sprung into action. Trying to help out.

I was still on my first guy, a couple minutes later. He was tough, obviously as this whole pack is strong. I was untrained so it was a possibility that I would definitely lose this fight. I was in my wolf form as he is too, the guy was way bigger than me, but I had advantages being smaller. As he pinned me down to the floor, I swiftly slipped out, nipping him on hind legs. But in return he kicked me with them. I flew back into the kitchen table, crushing it and feeling the splinters from the crushed wood in my back, I howled in pain.

The guy was running at me in full speed and with the pain I was in, there was no way I was getting back up or even going to try to dodge him.

'Get up! Get up!' My wolf yelled at me.

'I-I can't' I responded weakly.

'Yes you can. I believe in you.' She whispered softly and it was like a burst of energy ran through my bones and muscles, easing the pain and ache away, I jumped up and collided with the male wolf. He clawed and scratched at me, but I paid no mind to it. I was aiming for his throat, but immediately I stopped. Why? Because I dont want to harm any of my new pack mates, not like- not like my old pack mates.

'What?! We will not kill them Mari, I promise you.' My wolf whined.

'Oh really than what will we be doing? How else will we stop him from killing us?'

'Make him fall unconscious.'

'How?'

'Hold his throat in your jaws for about ten seconds before letting go, any longer, he's a goner.' My wolf explained.

With an quick okay, I went straight for his throat. He thrashed and kicked, but I managed to get a good grip on him to make sure he doesn’t escape. This was my only chance or I’m dead. I wasn’t paying attention to any of my surroundings, just my main target – His throat. One swift movement was all it took to latch onto it and slowly he started to slow his movements and I was at nine seconds in my head when I saw his eyes close. Ten seconds.