Chapter 22 ~ Edited

Hey, haven't updated because i lost internet. I ask if some people read, "The Lunar Night Pack" By an author here on wattpad. Her username is, Ashlewy. So if you could! I needed to make this chapter, lmao. <3 This for all of you! Also check out the cover on the side and thank you so much, 17Serenity for making it! This chapter is dedicated to you :D Go Fairy Tail! Haha. Well I am going to make ya'll pick which cover is the best once the next cover is put up in the next chapter so look forward to that! Now, onto the chapter...

= = = =

“So you're telling me that you are obsessed with our alpha and want us to help you win him over?” Zach pointed between him and Sam, looking at me with raised eyebrows. All I did was roll my eyes at his words.

“Its. Not. An. Obsession.” I spoke slowly, pinching my nose to keep myself from lashing out at the already injured boy.

“So you have a thing for him?” Samuel questioned, his face looking just like Zach's. Sometimes I really just want to choke them.

“It’s not really that, its just-”

“You're not attractive enough, so you want us to give you a makeover?” Zach asked innocently, giving me big eyes.

“No.” I deadpanned. Sam snickered to himself, but stopped once he saw my death glare.

He cleared his throat before speaking, only letting out a small chuckle before saying, “I get what you're trying to explain princess. In fact we both do.” He shot a pointed glare towards Zach, who was trying his best not to laugh. “We will help.”

“Yes!” I shouted, pumping my fists in the air, only halting my actions when I realized that they were staring at me. Maybe I was a little too excited about this. This could really backfire on me and I knew it. But that was only a ‘could’ and, sometimes, things work out in the end. I smiled at the thought of our soon to be thought out plans working.

“So, you are definitely not giving me a makeover because I know that I don't need one. Not trying to be vain here, but I just know I don't. I only want advice.” I told them simply, putting my hands in my lap.

I was currently sitting on Zach's bed, Samuel sitting comfortably in a chair beside it. Zach looked much better, all the cuts on his face had healed, but everywhere else was almost the same as a couple days ago. I told the boys as soon as I walked in the room what happened between Max and *me a week ago. I didn't give them time to say anything as I told them the story. Of course I left some parts out, as they were kind of heated. They were already pervs and big players, plus the fact that they were boys. The situation just couldn't get any more awkward!

“Aw! I thought you would make out with us or something to make him jealous.” Zach whined, and Sam thinking about it, nodding his head to Zach's response.

My mouth dropped to the floor as I heard what he was saying. Did they really think that? I wasn't going to go as far as putting my lips on theirs or even going further with them. The only one I wanted to kiss right now was Max. But make him jealous? How would that be possible? I don't think he would ever care enough to even be jealous.