Chapter 14

DEDICATED TO MANY PEOPLE ;) But i mainly did it for BubblyBunnyXO because she did so many things for me and i cant help but feel so grateful. ALRIGHT SO, DEDICATED TO JavaCookie for the first voter. Also to percyawesome since she was the first to comment and vote at the same time! Finally dedicated to my editor, BubblyBunnyXO ~she made the pic to the side~ !!!! Yay! Now I will continue with the chapter and remember stay tuned after ;)

_______-------------________

Right before we reached the light, I felt a tug at the coat I was wearing. Spinning around, my gaze turned on Max, who stood still looking at me. “Mari.”

“Yes?” I raised an eyebrow and felt the urge to tap my foot. Glancing behind him, I nodded for Max to go on. We really didn't have time to stand around and chat.

“Um, there has been a change of plans... you go, and I'm staying back.”

Staring at him with wide eyes, my mouth almost dropped. “What!? No Max, we can't-”

“Mari, NO! Listen to me! I am your alpha and I make the decisions, from now on, you will listen to me and respect my orders. Just because of your conditions, doesn't mean you're more special then everyone else in my pack! Everyone is equal and everyone will treat me with the respect and loyalty an Alpha should have- got it?” Max snapped at me.

“I-I,” I couldn't think. Words sputtered out of my mouth as I couldn't say anything else or think of anything else to say. “Yes Max.”

“It's Alpha Max.” He growled and stormed away, in the opposite direction of the light that led to the unknown.

My head was hung down, and suddenly I collapsed to the floor. Everything was just too much. Max's little speech kind of lifted some things off my shoulders. But no so much anymore now it seemed. He was gone and until I shifted, I can't make sure he is alright.

Running my hands through my blonde knotty hair, I sighed in frustration. Squeezing my eyes shut for a second, I had to repeatedly tell myself that I could do this. I could make it out of here and find Zach and escape. In the end, Max and the rest of the pack would be safe and we all would live happily ever after.

'This is not the movies or some fairy tail, it's called reality.' My wolf said in a dead tone.

'Well you know what? You don't care about my pack like I do! You have no idea what it's like!'

'I may have no idea, but I am apart of you. I can feel what you're feeling. But you are also wrong, I do care about our pack because I respect them and our alpha... Unlike some people..' If she was a human, I would see her rolling her eyes right now.

'Whatever. Do you think you can help me? I kind of need it and-”

'Of course I would help you, i'm your wolf. Plus, if you die, then I die. That's the main reason why I'm helping!'

'Whatever,' I found myself saying again, before letting my wolf see the world in her eyes. It was a cool thing to do. It was like we switched places, but I didn't have to shift. My eyes would just turn a silver color almost. I was in the back of my mind, and could barely see things. My wolf being the main eyes, can see everything, while I was just her little back up. Whatever that meant.