EPILOGUE

I will love you, Unconditionally.” -Katy Perry

Hope you all weren't expecting some sexy action for the mating... (Message at the end!)

Epilogue:

“No! No way. That will not be my wedding dress.” I said sternly and turned my back on store clerk. The boys, River, Sam and Zach, kidnapped me and brought me to this place that was apparently the best in town. Yes, I'm ecstatic to find dress for the wedding, but I could have gone willingly. They sold many dresses to now happily married couples and were a big hit! Well, from what I've seen so far, this store was far from the best. The advice sucked and these people had no taste!

“Miss...” The lady struggled with her words, in an attempt to not get me mad. A little too late for that. “This was the 12th dress that you tried on and-”

“Listen, can I just be alone for ten minutes to search for my dress?” I demanded, not really asking.

I watched as she huffed, glaring at me for a second before saying politely, “Yes, of course. As you wish Miss.” She gestured around the store for me to take a look. I brushed past her and as soon as I was far enough, I could feel myself calm down.

'Thank the heavens! If you hadn't gotten away from that stupid woman soon enough, I swear I would have taken over and wrung out her throat.' My wolf snapped.

“Believe me, I would have done it myself...” I whispered and didn't want to spare a glance at the sales clerk. She needs to find a new profession. That, or it's the store's policy to have such horrible taste.

I lurked around each aisle of dresses, desperately trying to find a dress and avoid the sale clerks that kept asking if I needed assistance. The only assistance I needed was to be left alone, find the dress of my choice and get the hell out of here!

I rummaged through dresses here and there; some being too fancy and others were just hideous. What kind of store did the boys dump me into? This was a wedding dress boutique for Pete sake! Many times, I knew I went in circles. The store seemed to never-end.

Suddenly, the phone in my pocket started to vibrate. Yes, someone I can talk to!

“Hello?”

Hey, Mari. How's dress shopping going?” I could recognize his voice from anywhere.

“Oh hey Max, it's going good!” Freaking fantastic.

How long is it going to take you to be done?

“Oh you know, an hour?” Two hours...

Alright, give me a call Princess and I'll pick you up and take you out for some lunch.” How I wished that I would find my dress and other accessories in the next few seconds, so I could see his face. I missed him this morning because he went into his office early. I couldn't go in there to greet him because of the boys.