Walena

Title: Cookies
Song: "Cookie Jar" by Doja Cat
Content Warnings: Smut, Minor Violence, GP!Wanda and GP!Yelena, mentions of past childhood trauma, PTSD

--------------------------------------

"Where is she?!" Yelena yelled. "Where is that crazy red-haired bitch!?"

"Yelena, just calm down!" Stephen says angrily. "You're going to wake the whole sanctum up if you keep screaming like this."

"I don't care! I told her my deepest, darkest secret, and she spilled it to the whole team!" Yelena yelled, then began screaming and cursing in russian repeatedly.

"Yelena!" Clea scolded, folding her arms. "I do not want this kind of foul language on these sacred grounds."

"Where. Is. Wanda?" Yelena says calmly, giving Clea an icy glare.

"She's in a small village in Romania." Stephen tells her reluctantly, opening a portal to the location. "Do me a favor, don't kill her. I won't cover for you."

"Don't worry. I'm a trained assassin, I know how to get away with murder." Yelena says, walking through the portal. She ran up to the front door of the little cottage, pounding on the red door.

"Wanda! I know you're in there!" Yelena shouts furiously. Wanda opens the door a crack, peering out at the furious blonde.

"Yelena, what are you doing here?" Wanda says quietly, yelping as the door is shoved open. Yelena storms in, holding a switchblade in Wanda's face.

"You gossiping bitch! You told them all about it?!" Yelena shrieks, tears of rage now pouring down her face. "It was a secret! I told you because you are my friend! I trusted you, and you broke that trust! You break my heart! You break my heart, Detka!"

"Yelena, please just listen to me! I didn't tell them all. It slipped out during lunch with Carol and then she must have told the others! I swear, I would never do that to you! Ever!" Wanda insists, using her magic to pull the blade from Yelena's hand. Yelena let go willingly, sobbing quietly and looking down at the ground. "I'm the only one who can truly understand what you're going through, Yelena."

"You could never." Yelena says bitterly, looking at Wanda with rage in her eyes.

"Yelena, I'm like you." Wanda says, grabbing Yelena's hand and pressing it against her groin. Yelena's breath shuddered as she felt the long, thick organ trapped between the fabric of Wanda's black jeans and her skin. It was already so big, and it was getting bigger the harder it got. "I'm like you." Wanda says again, pulling Yelena closer. "And you are perfect, Detka. Perfect."

"Wanda, you're gonna make me hard..." Yelena says, pressing her palm more firmly against Wanda's crotch, feeling the slight twitch against her palm. Yelena felt her own organ becoming painfully hard against her pants, begging for freedom from it's fabric confines.

"Fuck, Yelena." Wanda says lustfully. "I want you, baby. I want you so fucking bad."

"Fuck me, Wanda." Yelena says breathlessly, pulling Wanda into a sloppy, desperate kiss. Wanda grabs Yelena by the shoulders, slamming and locking the door with her magic and walking Yelena over to the small red couch, pushing her down onto it and breaking off the kiss. As Yelena tries to stand up again, she finds her hands suddenly pinned to the back of the couch by Wanda's magic.

"Bitch." Yelena says playfully, breath hitching as she feels Wanda's magic wrap gently around her aching dick. She lets out a stifled groan as the red mist slowly strokes up her cock, making her entire body tense up. "Oh, Fuck me, Detka."

Wanda snapped Yelena's pants button open and pulled the zipper down, then pulled her jeans and underwear down her legs, gasping as the ripe, swollen organ sprung free from her briefs. "Holy shit, Yelena." Wanda says, kneeling down and wrapping her hand around Yelena's stiff, throbbing prick. "You're so big. You're so fucking big."

"Jerk me, Detka." Yelena says, hips canting up for the friction she so desperately craved. Wanda used her magic again to pin Yelena's hips and thighs down to the couch. Wanda slid her hand up and down along Yelena's rigid shaft. Wanda dipped her tongue into Yelena's neglected clit, swirling her tongue around the hard, sensitive nub. Yelena moaned loudly, cursing in russian and begging Wanda for more of her hands and tongue. Wanda pressed two fingers into Yelena's pussy, curling them upward in order to stimulate her clit as thoroughly as possible.

"Fuck, Wanda, you are so fucking good. Don't stop. Don't stop, oh fuck..." Yelena trailed off into a string of lewd moans and obscenities as a third finger was pushed into her pussy. Yelena felt her body trembling all over, dangerously close to release, and right at the critical moment Wanda used her magic to stimulate Yelena s nipples, causing Yelena to scream as she reached her orgasm. Yelena felt the red mist wrap around the base of her shaft, keeping her hard. She watched through drooping eyelids as Wanda's phased her clothes off, and Yelena's eyes shot open at the sight of Wanda's enormous erection.

"Holy fuck!" Yelena gasps in shock, breath shuddering as she stared at it. "You've got the biggest cock I've ever seen, Detka, holy shit."

"Shh...it's okay, hon. I'll go easy on you." Wanda says, straddling Yelena's thighs and releasing her hands, pulling her vest and shirt up and over her head, tossing it across the room. Yelena unhooked her bra and Wanda pulled it off her arms, hands immediately fondling her breasts.

"Fuck, you've got some nice tits, Yelena. I'm almost jealous." Wanda says, leaning down and sucking each nipple into her mouth in turn, then grasping Yelena's cock and poising her pussy over it. "Ready for this, baby?"

Yelena gave an eager nod, groaning deep in her throat as Wanda impaled herself on Yelena's throbbing shaft and bottomed out, moaning wildly as she bounced on Yelena's thighs, tits bouncing up with each thrust of her body.

"Damn, you're tight, Wanda. Fuck." Yelena says, thrusting up into Wanda's eager, inviting pussy, earning a series of moans and Sokovian obscenities from the horny redhead.

Yelena... I'm going to come if you keep going like this... Wanda projected into Yelena's mind, moaning desperately as her body trembled. The room began to shake as Wanda got closer and closer to her peak.

"That's the idea, baby..." Yelena says huskily, cock throbbing in sweet, sweet agony. "Come for me, Wanda. Let me hear you..."

At those words, Wanda screamed Yelena's name through the most intense orgasm of her life...

The next thing Wanda remembered was waking in her bed with Yelena's arms wrapped around her.

"What happened?" Wanda says quietly, still slightly dazed.

"Well it would appear I fucked you into total unconsciousness, Detka." Yelena says, pressing a sweet kiss to Wanda's forehead. "Don't worry, I got you all cleaned up, sweetie."

"Will you stay?" Wanda says softly, heart still fluttering from all the little pet names.

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes."

"As you wish then, beautiful."

Yelena pulled the blankets up around them, Wanda turned off the lights, and they curled up together under the covers, sleeping peacefully for the first time in years.

   }°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°{