ThorBruce

Title: Puppy Love
(🌹Valentine's Day Special🌹)
Song: "I Think I'm in Love" by Kat Dahlia
Description: Just cute, fluffy wholesomeness sice that's exactly what I need right now, my mental state is pretty crappy right now (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠)

()()()()()()()()()()()

Thor was sitting on the couch, practically bouncing in his seat in excitement. Tonight was movie night, and Bruce wanted to show Thor one of his favorite childhood movies, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of The Lost Ark.

"You're gonna love this movie, Thor." Bruce says, setting their drinks and some popcorn on the coffee table.

"Oh, I am sure I will. You make it sound amazing." Thor says, taking a big sip from his Cream Soda. Bruce quickly pressed play on the movie, awkwardly resting his head on Thor's broad shoulder.

As the movie drew to a close, Thor had been smiling so long Bruce was worried his face would get stuck that way.

"Did you like the movie?" Bruce asks.

"Are you kidding? I loved it! I could watch it a million times!" Thor says with a laugh. "Was there ever a-- oh, what's the word?"

"Sequel?"

"Yes! Was there ever a sequel?"

"Yeah, there's four Indiana Jones movies actually. And there's a fifth coming out sometime in the next few years."

"Really? I want to watch them all!" Thor says joyously. "And then I want to go see the new one in the theater with you."

"Alright, alright." Bruce says, chuckling as he pulls up Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom on his Disney+ profile.

They spent the rest of the night watching the Indiana Jones movies. Thor noticed that the villainess of the fourth movie reminded him of his sister, Hela, but he brushed it off as coincidence.

As the fourth movie ended, Thor looked over next to him to see Bruce was dozing off with his head on Thor's shoulder. Thor chuckled softly, pulling the blankets around them.

"I love you, Bruce." Thor whispers softly, pressing a kiss to Bruce's forehead.

"Love you too, Thor." Bruce mumbled sleepily, snuggling closer to Thor and sighing contently as he drifted off to sleep.

∆∅∆