IronStrangeFrost

Title: The Love Triangle
Song: "Heaven" by Julia Michaels

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

When Tony first met Stephen, he knew one thing for certain: This was the most arrogant man he'd ever met, and remember, Tony has to be around himself 24/7/365.

But when they were stranded on Titan, they were rescued by an beautiful badass lesbian queen named Carol Danvers AKA Captain Marvel, and an all-too familiar trickster God with a golden horned helmet and a green cape.

Tony almost would have rather stayed to rot on this planet than let himself be saved by his ex, Loki. But little did he know, he wasn't the only one here that had shared a bed with that mischievous scamp.

Stephen and Loki hadn't exactly been dating, but whatever it was that they had, it was fucking amazing. But then, Loki had to leave, and the next time they saw each other, Loki acted like he didn't know who Stephen was. That had really hurt Stephen, and so the sorcerer tried his best to forget about the Frost Giant that had stolen his heart and broke it into a million pieces.

Now, they're here on Carol's ship, headed back to earth with Nebula and the Guardians. It was a good thing Carol had arrived when she did, because with her help, they killed Thanos and saved the entire universe from that asshole.

But the one downside was that Tony and Stephen were now stuck sitting right next to Loki.

And not only was it awkward being trapped next to their ex, it was awkward being so physically close to their ex.

"I can't wait to get off this damn thing." Stephen grumbled.

"Why don't you just use your magic ring and beam yourself home, Dr Magic Hands?" Tony says with his usual snark.

"I don't know if I could. No one exactly knows the range on these." Stephen says, glaring at Tony. "You can't wait to get away from me, either."

"No shit, Sherlock." Tony says angrily. "Not only you, I want to get away from reindeer games here, too."

"Hey." Loki says in annoyance, offended. "That's still rude."

"Yeah, Tony. Why do you call people names like that?" Strange says.

"What? That's just a part of my great personality, isn't it?" Tony says dryly, rolling his eyes at Stephen. "Thought you were a surgeon, Gandalf."

"That's enough, why are you so negative?" Stephen says, fed up.

"Because I'm stuck next to the guy that was fucking me one day and then threw me out a fucking window the next day." Tony snaps.

"You...you were with Loki, too?" Stephen says in surprise.

"You're really surprised, Strange?" Loki says with an eye roll. "You don't know me at all."

"I know that I fell in love with you, asshole." Stephen says angrily. "And then you left, and the next time I saw you, you acted like you didn't even know me!"

"That was so Thor wouldn't know about it!
I didn't think he'd understand!" Loki says defensively.

"Seriously, Loki?" Tony says. "Just so you know, Thor used to date Steve, that was before he got together with Bruce though."

"Well, I would have known about that if I wasn't locked in a dungeon." Loki grumbles.

"Oh, my god, just shut up and kiss already." Peter says from the front of the ship.

"I know, right? The sexual tension back there makes me want to vomit." Carol says playfully, chuckling.

"Screw it." Tony said with a shrug, smashing his lips against Stephen's.

"Well, don't leave me out." Loki says quietly, pressing kisses to Stephen's neck and tangling his fingers into his hair.

"Aw, that's so cute." Mantis says, smiling adorably as she practically bounced up and down in her seat like a child.

§

Um, yeah, no. I don't know what that was 🤔