WandaNat-Requested

Requested by

G!P, Possessive!Nat and Soft!Wanda

Wanda was stood at the kitchen island in Avenger's Compound, stirring her tea when Steve walked in with the others, all wrung out from their mission. Wanda wasn't feeling well, so she was forced to stay behind, much to Nat's chagrin, because it meant that her Wanda was alone in the compound with Bucky and Vision, and Nat didn't trust men around her Wanda.

"Hey, Wanda. How you feeling?" Steve says warmly, pressing the back of his hand against Wanda's forehead.

"Yes, I'm feeling much better, thank you." Wanda says with a grin. Nat felt an immediate surge of jealousy. She hated it when other people touched her Wanda...

"Hey, Wanda." Nat says casually, strolling over and placing her hand on the Sokovian's shoulder. "Maybe I should take you up to bed. You look a little pale."

Wanda gulped when Nat squeezed her shoulder firmly, like she always did when she was mad. She immediately went with Nat, following her up to her bedroom, discreetly taking Nat's hand as they reached the stairs.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Nat pushed Wanda into the bedroom, locking the door behind them. She pushed Wanda up against a wall, staring intensely into surprised blue eyes.

"Who do you belong to, Wanda?" Natasha says calmly, holding her hand right beside Wanda's neck on her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Wanda says quietly, as she always did when they did this.

"Does this beautiful heart, body and soul belong to me, or Steve?" Natasha says, applying light pressure to the side of Wanda's throat.

"Natasha, you know that Steve is with Bucky. And besides, you know that you're the only one I want to be with. I love you, Natasha Romanoff." Wanda says softly, feeling the emotional turmoil burning in Natasha's mind and heart.

"It just drives me nuts when I see other people touching my things. Only I get to touch you, not those guys down there." Natasha says, sliding her hand up to Wanda's face. "You're a little warm, Detka. You should lie down."

With that, Natasha led Wanda over to the bed, curling up beside her and drawing the covers up around them. Natasha was about to reach out and turn off the lights with the switch beside the bed when Wanda made a small gesture with her hand and the lights flickered off, the only light source now the red mist around Wanda's fingers which quickly disappeared.

"Goodnight, my love." Wanda says softly, resting her head on Nat's shoulder.

"Goodnight, my treasure..." Natasha says, running her fingers through Wanda's dark red locks as they both drifted off to sleep.