Wandanat

Soundtrack: "Apartment 402" by Girl in Red

(Connected to my story "Broken and It's Beautiful")

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Wanda walked into her cabin nestled deep in the woods, the one she was supposed to be sharing with Natasha. Nat's clothes should be in the closet, her movies on the shelf, her old cassettes by the stereo, her pictures on the wall.

But most of all... Natasha should be here. She should be next to Wanda right now with her arms around the witch's body, whispering nonsense into her ear while they watched one of their favorite movies.

But now, Wanda sits down on her couch all alone. She has no one left. Natasha, Vision, Loki. She lost everything to Thanos. Her friends Vision and Loki were killed in the first battle against The Mad Titan, and then when the remaining Avengers went back in time to get the stones, Wanda and Nat went to Vormir to get the Soul Stone, and Nat decided to sacrifice herself so that Wanda could get the stone and bring her brother Pietro back from the snap. Wanda still remembered her last words, It's okay, I'll always be with you, love.

As the tears streamed down Wanda's face, the grief and rage consumed her. She released a huge blast of her Chaos Magic, enveloping the entire cabin in red magic. An invisible barrier appeared around the borders of her property, and inside the hex everything appeared to grow beautifully, but in reality her magic had killed everything, including the animals who were unlucky enough to be trapped within it.

Wanda had used so much power that she had passed out, but when she came to, she was comfortably curled up on the couch, familiar fingers stroking her hair.

"Hey there, sleepyhead." Natasha whispered softly, smiling fondly at Wanda.

"How are you here?" Wanda asked. "How is this possible?"

"I heard you calling me, Wanda. You were so sad and angry and alone, I came as fast as I could because I knew I was the only one who could help you." Natasha says softly, and in that moment Wanda didn't care if it wasn't real. She had Natasha here again, and this time she was determined to keep her.

}+{