Phyllove

Pairing: Phylla x Love AKA MoonDragon x Phylla
Ship Name: Phyllove

(If you're confused, Love from "Thor: Love and Thunder" is, in my opinion and that of MT on New Rockstars, the MCU version of the comic book character Moon Dragon, and Phylla is another character from the comics, who was introduced in the recent "Guardians of The Galaxy: Vol 3". I thought it might be cute to write some teen fanfiction about them 😁 and BTW I made them teenagers here)

__________________

"Love!?" Phylla called out over the comms. "Love, are you there?"

Phylla sighed in exasperation. God, her girlfriend was a piece of work.

"MoonDragon?" She called out.

"Yes, Phylla?" Love responded.

"You're ridiculous." Phylla says. "Where are you?"

"I love you, too." Love says with a hint of condescension in her voice. "I'm in the compound, where are you?"

"What? No, no, no, we were supposed to breach at the same time!" Phylla says in a panic.

"Relax. They're all more or less... dealt with." Love says.

"Dealt with?" Phylla says. "Did you blast them into puddles of goo?"

Love's silence gave Phylla the only answer she needed.

"Damn it, Love. They probably had really important information." Phylla says. "God, Nathan and Kate are gonna be pissed."

"Relax, Iron-Lad and Hawkeye aren't any match for me." Love says.

"Yeah, but you can't just evaporate our team leaders, babe." Phylla says. "We may be Young Avengers, but we still have to follow some rules."

"Fine. By the way, Miss Marvel and Miss America are with me. In case you were wondering." Love says nonchalantly. "Are Wiccan, Speed, and Hulkling with you?"

"Yeah. At least, they were." Phylla says. "Hey, idiots! Where are you?"

"We're right here!" Billy says as he, his twin brother, and his boyfriend suddenly appeared.

"Billy made us invisible!" Tommy says, zipping towards the compound. "Last one there is a rotten egg!"

"God, I hate your brother, Bill." Phylla says.

"I hate him, too." Billy agrees before they chase after the teen speedster.

\/