Lokius

Title: Highschool Sweethearts
Soundtrack: "2002" by Anne-Marie

No powers AU

Highschool AU
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Mobius came home to the house to find Loki in the kitchen cooking dinner with his mother, Frigga. Thor and Sylvie were in the living room with Odin watching a basketball game, while Hela just watched TikToks on her phone.

"Wow, that smells amazing." Mobius says softly, wrapping his arms around Loki's waist.

"It's Goulash, your favorite." Loki says, taking one of Mobius' hands in his.

"God, you are perfect." Mobius says, making Loki chuckle.

"Oh, you." Loki says softly. "You're missing the game, y'know?"

"Thanks for reminding me, babe." Mobius says, pecking a quick kiss to Loki's cheek before heading into the living room.

"So when are you two getting married?" Frigga says.

"Mother, we're 16. You know we're not ready yet, we still have to finish High School." Loki says for the millionth time since he and Mobius' five year anniversary just a few months ago. They were childhood sweethearts, and Loki loved Mobius to death.

"Oh, I know my dear." Frigga says. "But I see the way he looks at you. You're the person he wants to spend his life with, I'm certain of it."

"How can you be so certain?" Loki says, confused.

"Odin looks at me the same way, darling. Even now." Frigga says softly. "It's like how Bruce looks at Thor. Or how Sylvie looks at Wanda. How Hela looks at Agatha."

"So you really think he's the one?" Loki asks.

"I'm certain of it, my darling." Frigga says.

-

Later that night, Loki and Mobius were up on the roof, looking up at the stars. They had climbed onto the roof through the skylight in Loki's bedroom.

"It's beautiful." Loki says softly.

"Sure is." Mobius says, looking over at Loki.
"What are we doing?"

"What do you mean?" Loki asks.

"Let's get married, Lokes." Mobius says, making Loki's heart jump into his throat.

"Oh, Moby." Loki says softly, tears in his eyes.

"Is that a yes?" Mobius asks, anxious for the answer.

"Of course it's a yes, Mobius." Loki sobbed happily, throwing his arms around Mobius' neck and pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you, Moby."

"I love you more, Lokes."

✷☆♡☆✷