Stephen x Clea

Title: Dope
Soundtrack: "Dope" by Fifth Harmony (seriously go listen to this song OMG)
Description: Stephen has a huge crush on Clea, so Wong and Madisynn conspire to get those two lovebirds together

💙💜

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Ah, I had the best day with Clea." Stephen says, showing up at Wong's place unannounced as usual. He found Wong and Madisynn on the couch watching Sopranos, like they always did.

"Oh, what did you guys do?" Madisynn says, accidentally spilling a bit of her drink on the couch. At least it was Vodka.

"Ah, well." Stephen starts, sitting down in a dark red armchair. "I took her to Central Park today and she got to see these squirrels chasing each other up the trees, and then she took me to the Aurora Dimension. It's this place just filled with all these different colored spheres of geometric light, all fitting together to make these structures and paths, and it wasn't just light, it was like this glowing glass, I've never seen anything like it."

"Sounds like you're having fun showing each other your worlds. But, I thought she was from the dark dimension." Wong says.

"Well, she offered to show me her favorite dimensions as well. Besides, I've already seen the dark dimension twice now, and that's more than enough for me. Also, her uncle isn't that fond of me." Stephen says. His phone buzzed suddenly, and Stephen pulled it from his pocket, laughing at a text from Clea.

Clea: Stephen, why is this black winged creature following me?
[Attached picture of a Raven]

Stephen: Clea... That's a Raven. They're very friendly. It probably thinks you have food.

Clea: It's staring at me like it wants to peck my eyes out! Didn't that movie we watched the other night say Ravens are evil?

Stephen: No, the whole death omen thing is a myth. It started because some birds carried diseases, and people a long time ago would get sick after coming in contact with bird droppings, so they blamed the Ravens for bringing death to their villages. Hence, the whole harbinger of Death, death omen thing.

Clea: If it doesn't leave me alone right now, I'm going to blast it's ass right here in the middle of the sidewalk!

Stephen: Just wave your arms at it. It'll fly away.

Stephen: Hello?

Stephen: Clea?

Clea: Sorry.

Clea: I did what you said and my phone flew out of my hand and hit this guy in the shoulder. I think his metal arm cracked my screen

Stephen: Metal arm??? You accidentally threw your phone at Barnes???

Clea: Oh, that's his name. Ok. His friend was calling him Bucky.

Stephen: Yeah, that's Sam. They're dating.

Clea: Aw, that's sweet. They seemed cute together.

"Stephen, get off your damn phone." Wong says.

"I was talking to Clea." Stephen says defensively.

"Why don't you just ask her out already?" Wong says, rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you ask Madisynn out?" Stephen retorts.

"What?" Madisynn says, clearly not having heard a word of the conversation.

"Whatever. I can't just ask Clea out. She's my friend. It would be weird." Stephen says.

"No, it wouldn't. Just ask her out to dinner. You can do it in a text even. It's like, seriously that simple, Stephie. Oh my god..." Madisynn says.

"I can't just do it in a text, Madisynn." Stephen says with a sigh.

"Yes, you can." Madisynn presses, getting fed up with Stephen's shit.

"No, I can't." Stephen insists.

"Oh my god, Give me that, old man." Madisynn says, yanking the phone from Stephen's hand.

"Hey! Give me that back!" Stephen yells, desperately trying to get his phone back. Madisynn mad dashed into the bathroom, locking the door. Stephen tried to portal into the bathroom, only to have Wong snatch away his Sling Ring.

"Why is everyone taking my stuff?" Stephen says angrily.

"Trust me, you're going to thank us later."

Stephen: Hey, want to go have dinner sometime?

Clea: Sure. I love the food in this dimension.

Stephen: Alright, see you at 7 😘

Clea: Ok ;⁠)

Madisynn returned from the bathroom, handing Stephen his phone back. "You have a date at 7. You're welcome."

"I hate you both." Stephen says, yanking his Sling Ring away from Wong.

"We love you too!" Wong says as Stephen heads for the door.

"Remember to use protection!" Madisynn shouts after him. "If you need condoms, just text me! I always keep some in my purse!"

At 7, Stephen went to Clea's apartment and picked her up. She was still wearing a t-shirt and jeans when she opened the door.

"You're not dressed." Stephen says awkwardly. He wasn't sure how to tell her she needed to be wearing a dress, not her... usual clothes.

"Oh. Hang on." Clea says, phasing into a halter neck purple dress with a neckline that plunged down low, and black stiletto platform heels. "Better?"

"Y-yes." Stephen stutters, his mouth suddenly very dry. "You might want a coat though. It's a bit cold out."

Clea phased on a faux fur black coat as they walked out of the apartment building to Stephen's car, and all Stephen could think was fuck, she looked hot in that dress...

As they walked into the restaurant, Stephen noticed immediately that every man in the room turned and looked at her. Even some of the women were dumbstruck by the gorgeous Faltine Sorceress in the tight purple dress.

"Everyone's staring at me." Clea says quietly.

"They're just jealous, Clea, don't worry." Stephen says, placing his hand on Clea's shoulder. Clea couldn't help the small blush that rose to her face at the contact. She had to admit, Stephen was extremely attractive. She had dedicated every inch of his face to memory, and she wished she could dedicate the rest of him as well.

But they were just friends, right?

After dinner, Stephen took Clea back to her apartment, and they decided to go up to the roof to do some stargazing. Clea told him stories about her time growing up in the dark dimension, and Stephen told her stories about growing up in upstate New York. Suddenly, everything got really quiet, and they could both feel their heart rate spiking as they laid there on the roof on a blanket Stephen had conjured. Neither of them were sure who leaned in first, but suddenly they were kissing, and it was perfect. Everything was so absolutely perfect, right down to the way the moonlight reflected in their eyes.

"I really like you, Clea." Stephen says, his forehead pressed against hers.

"I like you, too." Clea says. "You're pretty...dope."

Stephen couldn't help but chuckle at her words. The only thing that shattered the moment was the sound of sirens in the distance. They looked out at the skyline, seeing one of the skyscrapers near the Baxter building in flames.

"Want to go be a hero?" Stephen says, looking down at his girlfriend.

"You had to ask?" Clea says, giving him another kiss before they both took off into the air, headed straight for the danger.

°^°