Sambucky

"Why do you have to be like this?" Sam sighs, arms folded as he stood in the doorway. Bucky was standing in the middle of the living room, glaring at him.

"Why do I have to be like this?" Bucky says. "Sam, you're the one who started this argument."

"Hey, I'm being the reasonable one here!" Sam snapped defensively.

"No, you're not! You're starting an argument over the curtains!"

"Of course I am! You can't have red curtains with a dark green couch! Unless you want our living room to look like Christmas all year long!"

"I thought it looked nice!" Bucky says defensively.
God, he and Sam always argued, even over the tiniest most ridiculous things. It was a wonder how they ever managed to end up engaged, given that they couldn't even agree over curtains.

"How about blue?" Sam says, hoping for a truce. "I'm good with blue."

"You're right." Bucky conceded, emotionally drained. God, they needed some serious couples counseling.

"Wait...did you just say I'm right?" Sam says in surprise. Bucky never likes to be wrong. He always had to be right, even when he made a fool of himself in the process.

"Yes, you heard me. You're right. Blue curtains would be better." Bucky says, flopping down on the couch.
"I was wrong, you were right. Let's just move on."

"God, I wish I'd had that on camera. The great James Buchanan Barnes admitting he was wrong about something." Sam says with a cocky grin, sitting down beside Bucky.

"Keep that up, and I'm changing the locks." Bucky says jokingly, earning a small elbow jab from Sam. "Ow."

"Oh, come on. That didn't hurt." Sam says, earning a chuckle and a quick kiss from the Winter Soldier.

"You're right again, babe." Bucky says softly.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Aaaaahhhh KJJJJJJJKLJJGGGTTTFEDCVHJJHF they are so fvcking cute OMFG I'm dying!!! 😻😻😻😻