FrostMaster/Strangefrost

Soundtrack: "Princesses don't Cry" by AviVa

TW// Body Dysphoria, Self-Esteem Issues, implied s*xual assault, implied forced s*xual intercourse, exploitation

___________________

Loki sat on the bed, staring at the wall which was painted in as many bright and eye strain inducing colors as the rest of this place.

"Well, don't you look gorgeous today, LoLo?" GrandMaster says, and Loki felt the bile rise in his throat but he forced it back down with a deep breath. He just had to play along, and then he could plot an escape or start a revolt of some sort.

Loki resisted the urge to push him away when he sat beside him on the bed and brushed his hair off of his neck. Loki just sat perfectly still and let this creepy old man do as he pleased, despite the pain it caused him right down to the core of his broken, tortured soul.

-

The next day, Loki was invited one of The GrandMaster's private parties. He was even given some clothes to wear by one of The GrandMaster's servants. Well, clothes is a bit of an overstatement. It was basically a black one piece corseted swimsuit with a thin silky green cape attached, along with some ridiculous knee high stiletto boots. Loki would never in his life have been caught dead in such degrading clothes before, but he was too afraid of GrandMaster to object, so with a sigh of defeat he put on the degrading outfit and made his way to the location of this special party.

When he walked in, he saw that everyone here was barely wearing any clothes. It was a sea of scantily clad men and women, all laughing and drinking and having a jolly good time.

Loki felt incredibly uncomfortable, he had always been insecure in his body, let alone his gender or sexuality.
You see, Loki was bisexual and genderfluid, but he had yet to come out to anyone, not even his own brother.

But then Loki realized, no one from their old life was here. They finally had a chance to truly live as his true self for once. She could make out with whoever he wanted, call themself by whatever pronouns she wanted.

They were free.

And so Loki relaxed into the wild and rebellious atmosphere, got herself a drink, and jumped into their wonderful new life.

-

As the day wore on, Loki discovered that it was really fun getting to be a rebellious free spirit for once instead of the reserved, quiet royal they'd been raised as.

They were at the bar getting another drink when she saw a familiar face. Striking blue eyes, high cheekbones, a dark brown goatee, and white streaks in his hair at the temples.

It was him. That second rate bilge snipe that sent them falling through his portals for thirty minutes. By Odin's Beard, how did he get here?! Is he stalking him?!

Dr Strange was wearing similarly risqué clothing, a one piece black bodice synched up incredibly tight with a red satin cape, definitely not the one he'd worn during their first meeting, and black patent leather knee high stiletto boots. Their eyes met and the recognition was instant, as was the involuntary reaction in Stephen's crotch. Stephen quickly rushed over to Loki, hoping to get some answers about this place he'd tumbled into while fighting a giant, powerful inter-dimensional demon in space.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" Loki blurted out, confused and honestly a bit flustered.

"I was fighting this inter-dimensional demon called Shuma-Gorath when I got knocked into some sort of wormhole and woke up in this hellhole." Stephen explained. "Where are my manners? I'm Doctor Stephen Strange, Master of The Mystic Arts."