Strangefrost

Title: Blue and Green
Song: "Colors" by Halsey
Pairing: Loki Laufeyson  and Dr Stephen Vincent Strange

:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:

Loki was just minding his own business, taking a break from pretending to be Odin by visiting Midgard. He decided to head into this little Starbucks on Bleeker street and get a pumpkin spice latte, something he loved to get when he was able to visit Midgard in the fall. He was wearing his all-black suit, his hair pulled back into a pony tail with a green hair tie. He was certain the cute barista might be flirting with him, but he brushed it off, deciding he'd rather spend his time here doing other things besides getting wrapped up in another romantic entanglement.

As Loki sat on the park bench, looking up at the beautiful red and orange trees, a man in a black coat with a red scarf draped around his neck walked up next to the bench, looking down at him with an unreadable expression.

"Can I help you?" Loki asks suspiciously.

"Depends. What business do you have here on earth, Mr Laufeyson?"

Loki was caught off guard. How on earth did this man know his name

"Who are you?" Loki says, growing a bit paranoid.

"My name is Stephen Strange, I'm a doctor, and it's my job to protect this planet from beings from other worlds who may be a threat to this world. You, Loki Laufeyson, are one of those beings." The mysterious man says, sending an odd shiver down Loki's spine.

"I can assure you, I mean no harm to this planet. I was a different man then, full of rage, and hate. I've grown since then, I no longer want to harm your kind, I just want to live in peace. You must know, the things I did, I did not do them of my own free will." Loki says sadly, cringing at the memories of his torture at the hands of Thanos.

"Well, then. You're more than welcome to peacefully visit our world. And if you wish to talk to me further, you can always come to my place." Stephen says, handing Loki a small white card with an address on it.

As soon as Loki looked up from the card, the mysterious man was gone just as quickly as he'd appeared.

"I might just have to take you up on that, Dr Strange..." Loki said to himself, taking one last sip of his latte and disposing of the cup in a trash bin before heading out to find this mysterious man's even more mysterious home...