Strangefrost

TW// domestic violence, Yandere!Tony Stark, miscarriage, language

Soundtrack:
"Crybaby" by Melanie Martinez
"Dollhouse" by Melanie Martinez

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Loki sat on the bathroom floor, silently crying into his hands as the bruises formed on his face. Tony was to blame for these hideous blotches slowly appearing on his skin.

Loki held his hands over his belly protectively as the door was torn open. There stood Tony, wearing the gloves of his suit over his clenched fists.

"Just tell me the truth, Lokes. You were with that Dr Strange again, weren't you?" Tony says quietly, his blood boiling with rage. "You're mine, Loki. Not his. You'll never be his."

"I was scared, Tony!" Loki snaps. "I couldn't feel him...I couldn't feel the baby moving! I was scared, I needed help! Please, Tony, just don't do this."

Tony didn't listen, instead he hauled Loki to his feet and roughly bent him over the sink, his abdomen slamming against the hard porcelain.

"You're hurting him!" Loki cried out. "Please stop! You're hurting him!"

"I could care less about his kid, Loki. It is his, isn't it? You fucking whore." Tony says, turning Loki to face him and squeezing his neck. "I'm gonna enjoy this, you son of a bitch."

Suddenly, a rope of golden sparks wrapped around Tony's wrist, yanking it away from Loki's neck. Tony was thrown into the shower, pinned to the wall with bands of yellow energy around his wrists and ankles.

"He doesn't fucking belong to you, you son of a-" Tony was cut off by a band of yellow energy forming over his mouth, silencing him.

"Shut up, Stark." Stephen says, taking Loki to the sanctum via portal, where Loki fell to the ground unconscious.

-

Loki awoke in a hospital.  Stephen and Christine were standing in the doorway talking about Loki's numerous injuries, external and internal.

Loki laid a hand over his abdomen and, to his shock, he couldn't feel that tiny second life force inside his body anymore. He felt the tears streaming down his face, but he couldn't feel anything else aside from the crushing emptiness.

-three years later-

It had taken a long time, but soon Loki began to heal from what Tony had put him through. He and Stephen joined The Midnight Sons, a newly formed team of powerful Supernatural heroes that included Blade the Daywalker, Jack Russell the Werewolf by Night, Ted the ManThing, Morbius the Living Vampire, and Marc Spector, Steven Grant, and Jake Lockley, The MoonKnight. Loki put his powers to good use for once, and he finally felt like he could be safe and comfortable with the people around him. He had even started a romance with Dr Strange  about a year ago, he makes Loki feel so much safer than Tony ever could have. The man of Iron had taken Loki from his home in New Asgard, and held him captive in his penthouse for years. Tony had wanted Loki to fall in love with him, but Loki would never love someone that just hurt him constantly. Loki had played along for life, it was his only way to survive through Stark's wrath. But then, Loki met Tony's former teammate, Dr Strange, and fell for him instead. He had been with Stephen even back then, and had conceived his child. But Tony put a stop to that new being Loki and Stephen had created. But Loki suspects he might be with child once again.

Loki had to be sure, though, so he decided to take one of those pregnancy tests from the drug store. He was pacing back and forth in his room at The Midnight Sons' secret compound when Dr Morbius walked in, they had only recently moved into this compound so even Loki would sometimes stumble into the wrong room.

"Oh, sorry--" Micheal started to say. He paused when he saw Loki holding the pregnancy test in his trembling hands. "Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes. I'm still waiting for the results, just to be sure, but I-- I can feel it. I feel different, like I did when-- When I was pregnant before." Loki stuttered, his breathing shaky. "How do I tell him?"

"Just tell him, alright? He'll be thrilled." Micheal says, his hands on Loki's shoulders. "Trust me, I'm a doctor."

Loki chuckled softly, holding back his tears as he watched two pink lines appear on the test in his hands, confirming what he already knew.

-

Later that night, Stephen walked into the room he shared with Loki, finding the beautiful god curled up in the queen sized bed.

"Good evening, my prince." Stephen says softly, snuggling up next to Loki, who chuckled softly and melted into Stephen's embrace. Stephen rested a hand over Loki's waist, his fingers brushing Loki's abdomen, and that's when Stephen felt it there, the life force nestled deep within Loki's belly. "Oh, my God."

"You can feel him?" Loki says in surprise, turning to face Stephen.

"Yeah, I can." Stephen says, laying his hand on Loki's abdomen directly over his womb, which contained a new being that was still too small to be immediately noticable to the outside world, but they knew it was there, and they have never been happier.

×