BrunTorra/JenKyrie

Title: Love Songs and Rom-Coms
Pairing: Brünhilde (Valkyrie) x Jentorra
Soundtrack: "I think I'm in Love" by Kat Dahlia
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It had started just a short while after the Avenger's victorious defeat of Kang. Brünhilde had never met anyone like her, at least not since her beloved Ingrÿd was slain in battle against Hela centuries ago.

Jentorra was strong, resilient, stubborn, and headstrong. She was a warrior. She persisted, even when it seemed all hope of victory was gone. She defended her people and her world against the conqueror, and won, with the help of the Ant Team.

Now, Jentorra visits big earth quite frequently, thanks to Cassie's device. She comes up every now and then, to help in any way she can, given that she is now an official Avenger. And everytime Jentorra visits, Brünhilde is sure to clear her schedule so they can see each other.

Today is one of those special days. Brünhilde can hardly wait to see that beautiful badass warrior queen. Her heart is beating faster than it ever has before.

"Brünnhilde!" A familiar voice called out, and they turned to see their crush walking up the street towards her, a quantum portal slowly closing behind them. She flung her arms around Jentorra's neck, hugging her tight.

"I missed you." Jentorra says softly.

"I missed you, too." Brünhilde says warmly. "Come on, I want to show you something."

Brünhilde led Jentorra to the new statue in the center of the city, which was made in the likeness of Lady Sif.

"It's a tribute, a memorial. She gave her life to stop the conqueror, and now we're all safe, thanks to her sacrifice." Brünhilde explains.

"It's beautiful." Jentorra says, looking up at the statue with pride. "She was a born warrior. May your gods be merciful to her valiant spirit."

"Perhaps one day, we might meet her in Valhalla." Brünhilde says. "If I see you there, I'll be sure to introduce you to Heimdall and Frigga. Oh, and Jane, of course."

"Jane?" Jentorra asks. "That's not an Asgardian name as far as I know."

"She's an honorary Asgardian." Brünhilde says. "We called her The Mighty Thor."

"Is she the one that wielded Thor's magic hammer?" Jentorra asks.

"Yeah. And in the end, it killed her. Reversed her chemotherapy." Brünhilde says.

"Korg has often compared her and Thor's relationship to something called a Rom-Com." Jentorra says.

"Romantic Comedy." Brünhilde says. "I don't like Rom-Coms."

"Oh, thanks for letting me know how awful they are." Jentorra says with a chuckle.

"I, um...I like you, though." Brünhilde admitted. "Like, a lot."

"I like you, too." Jentorra says softly, tucking a bit of Brünhilde's soft black hair behind her ear. "My beautiful Valkyrie."

Brünhilde couldn't her chuckle as she leaned up on her tiptoes to reel Jentorra into a kiss.

"Let's get out of here. It's too crowded." Brünhilde says.

"Good idea."

And they lived happily ever after...