Prologue

Please read "Uff that feeling" book first because there is a mystery case which will be showed solved in that book only,.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

My eyes are filled with slight tears.

I am coming to you Jaanvi, I will never leave you for anyone. Never !

After some hour when I reach home, I immediately open the door with roses and a ring in my hand for her.

"Jaanvi, Jaanvi" I call out her name with a broad smile on my lips.

I quickly look around and saw mom walking down the stairs with a blank face.

I run to her when she reached the last stair.

"Mom where is Jaanvi?"

Mom looks at me and tears brim from her eyes.

My smile drops down slowly "Mom?"

She gives me a letter.

With confused Expressions i take it from her "It was in your room Rohit"

I take the letter from her and read it. A letter by Jaanvi.

I read the letter and My heart starts to beat very fast. I gulp.

My hands tremble.

I slowly shook my head Reading the letter "No ! N-no ! Sh-She can't...Do this...S-she ca-" I am just unable to speak anything, it feels like someone has grabbed my neck.

I fall on my knees with the letter in my hands and tears winding up in my eyes.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

How was the Prologue!

"🤔" this emoji because this is how the story is, confusion in Rohit's life which he have to solve all by himself as...He gets Suddenly Cuffed in love ! 😉

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you and Take Care ❤️