Chapter 1

guys please read "Uff...that feeling" first because the case will be solved in that and I request Those who have read the book will not reveal the person who is behind everything!

Thank you and enjoy.

Please comment and vote 🥹🫶🏼

Rohit's POV

"You looked so pretty in that dress" I said to my friend Karan who want's to compliment a girl he met last week in a wedding.

He some how found her instagram ID and is now talking to her and now he don't know how to carry on the conversation.

"Bro she is asking which dress, which day! But she looked good every day" He said

I sigh "then say that line to her !"

"I am so nervous"

"Why? A light flirting will do no harm"

"I know but what if she takes me as a cheap flirt?"

"Are you serious? You have been with me since so long and have seen that how I am with girl's! They like some cute flirting"

"Hmm I should give it a try but I will kill you if she will block me"

I chuckle "chill my Friend she won't block you ! Trust your love guru"

"Okay Love Guru Thank you ! Who is single himself" he laughs

"Hey don't laugh. I will get the most amazing girl I can feel it"

He laughs

I roll my eyes "Hahaha ! You wait and watch but for now focus on the insta girl"

"Oh yes ! She has replied that's so sweet of you. Now what should I say?"

I think and say "But your Smile is more sweet, it's Very pleasant"

"Bro she has sent a blushing emoji ! Now she is saying that's flattering"

I smile "I wish I could see you flattering! Shit I missed the golden chance"

I turned around and stopped when I saw my mom giving me a keen look.

"Umm I will talk to you later" I said and cut the call

"Mom? You here?" I asked

"Yes here as it's my house, my sons room but whom were you talking with?" She asked

"Oh Mom it was Karan"

"Don't lie to me Rohit!"

"Why would I lie to you?" I asked innocently

"Beta ! In school you used to talk to a girl secretly then In college time all day you were on phone with maximum Girls and one Day your Dad Caught you with a girl in a restaurant laughing and then during exam times you used to go in the library with a girl but everything you lied to us that they are not your girlfriends"

"Mom Because they were not ! They were my friends and I have explaind you that in school I used to clear her doubts, in college I was the President of the Department and some societies so everyone used to call me and coming to restaurant then I met her after so long she was my school friend and in library I knew her eventually that's it"

"I don't believe that you don't have a girlfriend Rohit. 3-5 girl's have sent you flowers and love letters. You were even involved in a dating app" She said

I smile "you want me to have a girlfriend?"

"No or I don't know but the way you are with girl's I feel you must be having so many girlfriends. You are not play boy right?"