Bonus Chapter !

Yash and Kripa's Book "Enchanted by your Love" is Going on. Please show your love to them through votes and comments.

That book is filled with many things. Your Favourite character appearance will be there. Be it Rahul, Aryan, Shrey, Aarav, Priya, Varun, Divya, Kanav, Manvi, Everyone.

Because it's an Arrange marriage and you all are invited 🌸❤️

Rohit's POV

"Jahan my baby, stop crying your mumma is coming" I said him in my arms.

I am in police station, in my cabin handling this Shetan as Jahnvi as taken Ranbir to the washroom. She came to give me food as I forgot to take it.

Yes I did tell her that I could have sent someone but she said she wanted to go out and bring clothes for the kids.

"Jahan Puttarrr. Please stop... oooo hmm hmmm...Taaa, Taaa" I made some weird expressions and he stopped crying and started giggling.

Aww my baby, charming just like me.

"Oh my husband is doing a good job" said Jahnvi getting in my cabin.

"What took you so long?"

"Akshay!" She said with a teasing smile

"He is married man if you have forgotten my wife"

"So what? I was congratulating him as he became father"

"Ohk"

"And he is a father of a girl so I was thinking that..."

"Thinking what?"

"Thinking our Jahan and his Daughter, together. We will become in laws and then I would be able to his handsome face many times and even flirt" She grins and I roll my eyes

"He has a wife my darling, just like you are mine" I say getting up

"Yes, she can flirt with you, I won't mind you know. I am chill, plus we are friends and I have told her about me having crush on her husband and she is chill about it"

"But your husband isn't still about it. You have your man to flirt with"

"But my man doesn't care to flirt with me at times" She makes a grumpy face

"When do I not flirt with you?" I think of a time when I didn't

"When I am on periods I need you to be flirting with me all the time"

I chuckle " I don't think when you are periods I should flirt, I love you that time and if you want me to stop that and make you feel butterflies with words then I cam do that and it's even better, there will be no possibility of another child!"

She pass me a flat smile.

"But did you really talked to his wife about flirting with him?" I asked making sure that she was joking

She answered "You know I flirt with Akshay only in front of you that to some times"

I grin "I know but my wife os so bold to do that as well"

She shooks her head and take Jahan from my arms and he smiles brightly.

"Where is Ranbir?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that your son saw Aruhi coming along with Bhawna so both of them are playing outside the station! And After congratulating him I was talking to Bhawna only"

"Bhawna came to Station?"

"Yes, I called her, so that we both go there together. Now she is in Aryan's Cabin"