Chapter 32

Jaanvi's POV

"Papa ji"

"Haan"

I look at mummy ji and then back at papa ji "woh a movie is coming on 124 and I so badly want to watch that"

"Which movie is it?"

"Umm it's suspense thriller....Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya"

"South indian movie?" He asks

I nod

"But my match is going on" He said to which mummy ji said "tch your match comes every day. Just let us watch the movie"

He raises his brows "Us?"

"Haan even I want to watch. You see your match on your phone" Mummy ji said and took the remote from him.

Papa ji just shooks his head and go inside his room.

Mummy ji and I give a high Five to each other.

We brought our popcorns and the movie began.

••••••••••

We were so engrossed in the movie but then an advertisement came.

"Why does these ads have to come when the part is very interesting?" I said looking at the bloody shampoo ad for the 6th time.

More than the movie I guess we are watching the advertisement.

And do you want to check our patience by bringing the advertisement in suspense movie?

"Jaanvi let's bring ice cream" Said mummy ji and I smile instantly

I bring the tub and 2 spoons.

The movie got over but we were not feeling like sleeping so, We play some music and eat the ice cream. We were so into the song and eating ice cream that we didn't even hear the bell ringing.

I was engrossed in dance but then I saw Papa ji and Rohit looking at us with shocked expressions.

"Wo ho, Oh balle balle oh balle balle" Sang mummy ji along with music on the TV.

They both are looking at mummy ji dancing with so much energy.

I slowly whisper "mummy ji"

I again call her but she is just dancing.

Then the song got over and she asks me breathing heavily "Jaanvi why are you not dancing?"

I make her look in front and when she so them she cups her mouth.

Mummy ji and I look at each other and then back at the men's!

The song changed to "humne tumko dekha (I saw you)"

Both of them smiled looking at each other and then at us.

They both began to lip sync and dance coming towards us.

Mummy ji and I get shocked.

Papa ji hold mummy ji's hand and Rohit took my hand in his.

He did a little couple dance and I was just unable to match his steps.

Then he dance in front of me grooving his body so perfectly!

I smile keeping my hand in my heart.

Soon my dance with him and sing along.

Then next song was "Roop tera mastana" and Papa ji increased the volume of the song and Mummy ji is blushing like anything.

Papa ji is doing romantic dance with her and I clap lightly looking at them.