Chapter 42

Happy holi everyone ❤️
(One more update will happen 🌝❤️)

Jaanvi's POV

I am trembling looking at the pictures and the reports. Tears drop down from my eyes again and again.

I haven't been married to Rohit. He was never mine. I was the lier the whole time without me knowing about it.

The video which is playing infront of me on my phone is breaking my heart.

I have troubled Rohit and his Family. Because of me they questioned Rohit, They questioned his loyalty. It all because of me.

He kept on saying that I haven't married him but I.

I cup my mouth and cry in my room.

When Rohit left I came to my room and I don't know when I kept crying but in the morning, someone rang the bell and when I opened the door, on it's foot step a box was kept in which there were my photos, videos showing me that I married someone else but not Rohit.

From the side he does look like Rohit with that beared and all but when looked from front it's sukhdev, the stalker who once tried to harass me but I ran away and even complained about him.

Then I see the medical report of mine and a letter saying that you are mine Jaanvi, you are my wife you have just lost the memory that you married me, you Sukhdev. I will soon come to take you.

I got shooked with these things. In fear I quickly closed the door and ran to my room.

And now I am only feeling so miserable. Maybe Rohit got to know about my marriage with Sukhdev and that's why he thought of me as fake, but I never knew that, I never remembered that even now I can't, the more I am trying to think The more headache I am having.

I sob loudly. I fell in love with Rohit so madly, I have spent my most beautiful times with him. In the mandir when I saw him from afar, helping people and doing his duty, I was attracted to him but I still don't understand why my father didn't told me about this. When I woke up in a unknown place after marriage he said

Flashback

I open my eyes and my head was paining so badly.

I saw my Dad crying beside me.

"Dad?"

He saw me and brimmed with happiness "Jaanvi. Beta you woke up"

He hugged me.

"Dad where is Rohit?" I ask

"Rohit?"

"Yes Rohit ! My husband" I say "but what is this place? Why am I here and my am I bandaid?"

"Y-you don't know?"

I shook my head.

He smiles and hugs me "Nothing, it was just you met with and accident and became unconscious that's why you don't remember anything"

"But I don't remember what happened after our varmala Dad"

"Don't stress yourself. After marriage Rohit told me that he needs time to tell about you to his parents so you have to wait for 2 months and also he does his duty so he will be busy to call you"

"H-he left me like that?"

"No he didn't wanted to disturb you that's why"

"Dad after our varmala everything is blur and if I think about it, it's paining"