Chapter 61

After 3 to 4 years

Jaanvi's POV

"Yeah please send me the reports" I say and cut the call.

God the work is sometimes to hectic.

I am working in a company as a Human Resource Manager and it's been one year.

For one year I did internship in Calcutta then I got Job in Delhi after so much struggle.

When I was doing my masters, Rohit, mummy ji and Papa ji used to Visit me every month like 4-5 times but when I went to Calcutta we met just once in three months.

That was the most difficult phase of my life, stay more away from them but it taught me how to be strong and manage myself.

But when I got promoted we threw a small party at home and that day, I just can't forget.

Flashback !

"Bhawna I hope you are enjoying the party" I say

"Very well, I am just loving the light music"

"It's my choice" I wink at her

I saw Rohit taking care of everything.

"When are you planning to marry Rohit Bhai?" She asks

"If I want I can marry him right now! But first we will talk mom and Dad. I have told him many times when I was doing internship to get married. He always said we will My Jaan. Some patients"

She giggles.

Then mummy ji come to me and took me with her.

"Jaanvi beta can you see that balloon over there?" She points out and I nod

"I think it has fallen, can you please take it and keep it somewhere?"

"Okay mummy ji"

I go and hold it in my hand when I see something written on it.

"Jaan I love you" I smile and the lights go off and a spot light falls on me.

I watch Rohit coming towards me.

"Rohit" I look at the ballon.

"A phone call, a girl calling me her husband all of a sudden, A girl giving me Ganesh Ji thinking that it will protect her husband. Then a girl comes all of a sudden and claims me to be her husband. The girl is so unique and no body can ever make a girl like her so special. Jolly, a bit naughty..oops very naught and dramatic but more than that very loving and caring. My mom and Dad began to consider her as a part of our family and I began to consider her a part of my life"

I am just looking into his eyes and listening to him, not knowing how to react.

"She faced a lot in her past life before coming into our lives but she never expressed it. I fell in love with her, I fell in love with her everything"

He stood in front of me "I fell in love with Jaanvi, I fell in love with you. From Jaanvi you became my Jaan and I am glad I got the most unique Jaan" he pinch my nose and I giggle while my eyes getting moist.

He then take the balloon and burst it and Hand cuffs fall from it along with it.

Then someone shouts "No PDA here guys"

Everyone laughs and So do I.

Rohit glares "Don't distract me ! Shut up"

He bring back his focus on me "So where was I...Yes ! Jaanvi you came all of a sudden in my life. You cuffed in suddenly in love with you" He cuffs his one hand "So would you like to be cuffed with me forever? Would you like to call me your husband, this time even me knowing that I am your husband?"

I giggle and hug him "Yes ! yes I would love to be cuffed with you forever and ever"

He hugs me back and everyone claps.

I move back he cuffs my hand with him and then opens the ring box. A very beautiful and elegant diamond ring.

He slides it on my ring finger and then My mom comes and give a ring which I chose a month back.

I make Rohit wear it.

"This was all planned?" I ask and then lights get on.

Everyone shouts "congratulations"

Then mummy ji and Papa ji came.

Papa ji said "Yes, this was all planned. Rohit came to us and told he wants to get married to you and you are also ready. So we called up pandit ji and he told you should get engaged first as a good time for marriage is after 7 month's! So Rohit planned everything"

Then mummy ji said "you didn't told us that you will do this Hand cuff thing. All the elders looked down"

Rohit laughed "relax I would do all other things in room mom" he winks at her and mom slaps him.

I laugh.

Everyone gave us gifts and congratulated us.

Flashback ends

Now staying with my mom and my leave is starting from tomorrow as all the marriage functions will start.

We have already did the shopping.

Eshaan is so excited for my marriage, our bond has increased as after my job I stayed with Mom, my step dad but he gave me love like my own dad. They shifted in Delhi itself and asked me to stay with them until I get married to Rohit.

From tomorrow till our wedding day, I want to cherish the moment full on.

Rohit's POV

(After some days)

I am married To Jaanvi. I am so happy.

The ceremonies went so well. Everyone was teasing me when I was flirting with Jaanvi time to time in front of everyone.

I used to call Jaanvi and talk to her about her wedding night and places she wants to go for honeymoon.

She said South Korea and that to not because to spend some romantic time with me.

But I will make every passing second Romantic for us.

I smirk thinking about it.

But right now it's our wedding night and after two days we will leave for honeymoon.

I am so excited, the wait was worth it as I can't explain how happy I am.

My love my Jaanvi is my wife now.

I open the gate of my room with rosed heartbeats.

But when I open the gate I saw Jaanvi sleeping on the bed.

I close the door and walk up to her.

She is looking breathing taking as my bride. When I saw her in mandap my eyes were filled with happiness. I got happy tear's in my eyes.

I couldn't believe that I got so lucky that I am marrying the one I love, the one who loves me as well.

The smile on her face and the love in her eyes was everything for me during the whole wedding ceremonies.

I lay beside her and kiss her forehead.

I wrap my hands around her waist and move closer to her.

She slightly opens her eyes "Rohit" she said in low voice

"Sleep Jaan"

She move closer and place her head on my chest "I love you" she mumbled

I smile "I love you too"

We sleep peacefully with peace and happiness in each other's Arm.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Finally they are married! How are you feeling?

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️