Chapter 27

Rohit's POV

"What do you want now? Aren't you satisfied?" I asked keeping my hand on my waist

She giggles "I don't want anything I came to say sorry"

I raise my brows "Sorry?"

She nods

"For this?" I point out

"Yes for that"

I fold my arms and wait for her to speak further.

"Please forgive me na yaar Rohit. I, I was already in pain and then I was sleeping in the most comfortable position than you began to wake me up. In periods I do get irritated due to small stuff's" she says playing with her finger's

I smile "so you bite people who irritate you?" I take a step closer

She looks up at me and shooks her head "naa, I just slap them very hard but as I was so lazy to use my hands or else I would have"

I knit my brows "you would have?"

She went behind me and slapped very hard on my bum "ouch"

"Spanked you" she claps her hand once while laughing loudly

I rub my bum "Jaanvi are you crazy?"

"Yes a bit"

"A bit? Seriously?"

She laughed and she came close to pull my cheeks but I move back "don't. You are very annoying at times Jaanvi. Be mature for god sake" I blast finally at her

I began walking but she holds my arm "Hey I am sorry"

I look at her with angry expressions and this time she isn't smiling.

"I was just, I know Rohit I am annoying, I do stuffs which is very childish but I can't help it. I feel so free in front of you, Like I can be my real self, I don't have to act but if you don't like it I will stop doing that" she said in a low and very serious voice looking into my eyes.

My frown clears out.

She leaves my arm and take out something from her pajama pocket's.

"I brought this pain relief cream for you and this concealer, I asked mummy ji to give it to me as I don't do make up. With this you can hide your mark if you don't want to put on this bandaid" She said looking at them.

She keeps them on the table "I am again very sorry" she just leaves the room and now I am feeling very guilty.

"Shit man"

I got out and saw her watching TV with mom but she is also doing something in her notebook.

I think I should talk to her later.

••••••••••

I go to a near by chai ki tapri and ask for a chai from bhaiya.

I open my phone and then the mail.

So finally I will decipher about Ms.Jaanvi as this is free time and After this maybe I go home but no one lets me do my work there especially Jaanvi herself.

Her mother is housewife and father works in a sweet shop.

Jaanvi used to live in joint family till 3rd standard. They shifted to the city but school was same. Teachers say that she was an average student but very active in participating in various things.

But she stopped it in the middle for some time and even skipped school. Teachers used to say that she used to go for counselling as well. The information got from the counsellor, who was very close to Jaanvi in school and know her very well told that Jaanvi used to stress alot about many things. Though she was not ready to reveal it but when we (Roy and one more) told her how important it was to know, she said that Jaanvi used to be sad that she doesn't have a friend in her new school all are mean or all were due to some purpose. Then she made a best friend who got married off 2 years back plus Jaanvi also told that there was this boy who always used to follow her m, whom she never met. No boy used to talk to Jaanvi because of him. He threatened everyone that not to tell about him to Jaanvi. But this topic was closed when she complaint about it in the police station. The boy stopped following her and in school everything came yo normal but still in her house nothing was normal.

Her parents, they used to quarrel over a little things. They used to neglect Jaanvi most of the time, whenever used wanted to spend time with them, they always said they were busy and one day they divorced. It hit Jaanvi very hard in 10th standard. Jaanvi never cried over it but avoided the topic. She doesn't even know the reason for divorce properly expect the fact that her parents were not happy. Her custody was given to Her Jaanvi. She used to stay with her Dad but she was broken from inside. Her studies were also getting affected, teachers used to yell at her for not doing her work and bring only 3-4 marks out of 25 in unit test's. But she was mature enough to hold herself strong.

After her school finished, she came to college and she was just a student studying. She is a mystery after school. Her mom used to visit her but at that time her parents used to be okay with each other. Her mother did second marriage as well.

Roy has typed in the last that, his father is missing and Jaanvi's mother has been married off in a rich political family. So it's getting difficult to know about her plus Jaanvi's joint family is broken now. Everyone stays at different places and they have no idea what's going on in each other's life.

I zone out in a deep thought. I cup my mouth.

Jaanvi. I close my eyes. Her smiling happy face comes in my mind and then her morning sad face.

The smiling one is the one which she shows and the sad one is the one she hide's.

She has been through alot and I am again doing the same. I am not liking that I shouted on her even more now.

"Sir chai" I heard a voice making me open my eyes.

I nod and the man keeps the chai on the stool.

I look at the mail. Oh Jaanvi.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I hope you guys liked the chapter

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️