Yash's Book Next !

(Poster 1 or 2 or 3?)

I will Update this story after 3 Months Maybe* of Yash and Kripa until then U can read and Enjoy Shrey and Manvi's Book, And Rohit and Jaanvi's as well if you haven't read it yet.

Yash and Kripa are tied in the knot of arrange marriage.

Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family, Friends separately and Job separately. Plus Let me tell you he is not a arrogant Boy, who is sweet only for his People but he is sweet for everyone but when he feels something is wrong he speak on face.

He is a very practical man and that's why never thought of coming into relationships with anyone as he wants only one girl in his life and Permanent so he didn't risk to love anyone. So now here he is Finally saying Yes to get married because he knows he won't be able to find a girl himself, so gave that work to his parents.

Kripa Yadav, 26 years old, she is not like the girl next door. She speaks what she wants to...on face, keep herself self respect on the top. She is not rude but she don't like to get involved with people and share her personal life so much until or unless the person is very close to her. She is doing an government job but she is not happy like before, her dream's got crushed and she doesn't want to go back in the fear of Failure. Her parents did motivate her but She said no more, Is she regretful of something?

Will both of them Understand each other after marriage? Will Kripa open up to Yash? Will love bloom between them when Kripa is so reserved and in the clouds in of her past? Let's see How Yash will break the walls to her heart and Enchant her completely by his Grace and in return gets enchanted by her Grace