Chapter 44

Rohit's POV

It's been a week I am looking for Jaanvi. Her mother has even called me to know where she is. I have told her not to worry, I will make her talk to you.

Mom and Dad are asking continuously about her.

I have even checked the cctv but only few clips her there.

I am not just able to work on any other case. I have to find Jaanvi !

There wasn't even a day when I didn't think about her. Every minute, every moment only she has been in my mind.

And I think she has destroyed her sim card because we are unable to track her.

I just can't stop finding. That day I went in her room, the day she left home.

I saw the one picture fallen on the floor with a letter. The letter made me more scared, it was from Sukhdev.

Before he does something to her I have to find her.

It's clear that she is in this state only because there is no sign of her going to other state, we have checked it properly.

Maybe she doesn't have much money to go somewhere. We have even checked every hotel, every flat where she could have gone to stay but she didn't even approach there.

I press my forehead and there was a knock on my cabin.

"May I come in Rohit?" It was Aryan

I pass him a slight smile "no need to ask"

He enters in placing two cup of tea.

"Have it, it will help you to lessen your stress"

I have it but my mind is thinking where Jaanvi must have gone.

"Rohit. This time don't think about anything. Take a pause and after sometime start again !" He says

I nod and drink the tea.

"How are uncle and aunty?" He asked

"They are fine just waiting for Jaanvi to come back" I say

"You will find her. I have asked to check the girl PG's" He says

"Thank you"

He smiles and then her phone ring's "Hello, haan Bhawna"

...........

"Okay I will come to pick you up from college"

..........

"Bye"

He cuts the call and I am looking at him with a smile.

"What happened?" He asked

"Aryan College!"

"Yeah! I have to to pick Bhawna"

I shook my head "Jaanvi's College have started the next day she left the house and there is girls hostel as well in her college"

"Her results are out?"

"Yes they are but I don't know her roll number but I know she must have cleared it. I have will call the college authorities"

He smiles "Great. Call now"

I search for the number and ask about Jaanvi. At first they said asked they can't give it but then when told we are coming to have to ourselves.

"I am going to her college" I said getting up

"All the best"

I nod.