Chapter 41

Sorry I couldn't give you guys double update tomorrow!

But on holi there will be 2 updates.

Rohit's POV

I am looking at the photographs again and again which is boiling my blood, which is hurting me, breaking my heart.

Tears slip from my eyes and when I close my eyes her tear filled face is visible to me.

I can't see her like that but she broke my trust. She broke my heart but still I have this faith that maybe what I am seeing is not right. Maybe before taking any step I should once know what happened.

I am going to Gujarat as Jaanvi's Mom is ready to talk and I will talk to her myself and know everything what happened but right now I am just unable to control my emotions.

Yesterday when I.....

Flashback

Finally I am going home. I am very excited to spend my time with Jaanvi. I want to talk to her, tease her, look at her smiling face.

But when I was about to leave a courier came to me. I asked him who sent it he said he don't know.

I take it and sitting in the cabin I tore the bag and I saw some photographs.

I took them out.

I feel like the time has stopped, the world has stopped moving.

I look at the second photo. I run my hands through my hairs.

No. No.

Jaanvi is hugging a random man with a sweet smile. There is a message behind the photograph "she is mine!"

Why did she do this ? Why did she hide it from me? Why did she play with my feelings like this?

Tears began to form up in my eyes. I go out controlling my tears but they are just falling like anything.

Flashback ends

I spend my night thinking about the moments I have spent with Jaanvi. Her laughter everything.

The kiss we shared, the care we have for each other, The affection I saw for me in her eyes.

That was all fake, she lied to me. I cry more thinking about it. Thinking about the fact that when I have started feeling for her, these pictures.

Stop! Stop thinking about anything until you meet her mother Rohit- said my soul.

I nod and rub my tears.

I reach the airport and check in. Completing all the procedures I get in the plane and then on my seat.

I sigh and close my eyes.

Please it all be false. Those pictures should be fake but not Jaanvi.

••••••••••••••

I wake up when the air hostess woke me up. I get up and check out.

As soon as I get out of the airport I call Roy.

"Roy send me the address"

He sends me the address and I book a cab.

First I go to a hotel and change into something casual as I have to go as Roy but not Rohit.

After sometime I leave to her mothers house.

The car stops infront of a big mansion.

I pay him and then I ring the bell. The guard comes and ask me whom do you want to meet.