Chapter 11

Jaanvi's POV

It's been like another 3 days but in these two days I haven't seen Rohit. He is like avoiding me or maybe he could be really very busy.

I watch news with Papa ji but we haven't started much conversation.

Then talking about mummy ji if I ask her something only then she speaks or else then it's silent between us.

Rest whole day it's me sleeping, watching movie on phone.

I have nothing to study as well. It looks like I have to talk about my further education to them because I can't stay like this. education is important to earn money and i want to earn money and buy everything I want though I can ask Rohit to buy me stuffs but I know he wont as he is pissed off from me.

But first things first, I want mummy ji and papa ji to talk a bit freely with me.

At least Mummy ji should.

I go down and sit beside her while she is watching a serials.

For me serials are like comedy show where I always find illogic stuff every moment and laugh. Like in one serial a girl, the main protagonist, she falls from the stairs and got zipped in a suit case ! Like seriously?

In some serials a girl who doesn't know how to drive, suddenly knows how to drive where she can be shown the heroine saving her husband! wow right? even I want this power man.

And also how can be a sister act as like a villain for another? In some family due to situations it's fine but in every fucking serial it's a battle between two sister for one boy who doesn't know that he is loved by two sisters.

But now what mummy ji is watching is a romantic scene between husband and wife.

I smile "mummy ji do and papa ji also used to romance before marriage? Or how you used be with him when you guys were newly married?"

She looks at me with a blank expression.

I giggle nervously "no problem, I was just asking out of curiosity"

She looks down and then smile's.

She switched off the TV and turned towards me "when Rohit's Dad Proposal came to me, I was only 18 years old at that time. Actually at that time we didn't use to get photo and all. Nor did I saw him till our engagement"

"What?" I was shocked

"Yes. I saw him when both the parents said yes and finalized and I saw him on our engagement but you know Jaanvi I once got an opportunity to see him because from some where I got to know that he is coming to attend a wedding in the near by village of My place and our family was also invited. So that day I dressed up so nicely in a hope to see him because I wanted him to see me as he had my photograph but"

"But?"

"But in that wedding his elder brother came! Idiot" she said scrunching her nose.

I laughed "then what did you do?"

"What could have I done! I drank pepsi and ate food and went, because after him Food was the main reason to go there" she laughed and I joined her too

"And what about after marriage romance?" I asked

she blushed looking at her hands "Well it took time. We didn't used to speak much just nod or yes or no then slowly our understanding developed. Some romantic things did happen"

I grin

"One day I was angry at him because I made Kheer for him but he didn't taste it as he came home eating out with his friends"