chapter 14

Rohit's pOV

What a good actor she is, like she is caring for me as if she is my own wife.

But I am not gonna fall for it. At night I will find all the details about her.

I reach home at 8PM and mom opened the door.

"Welcome Beta" She said with a smile "You came on the right time"

I smile at her "mom how do you manage to look so beautiful every day?"

She smiles brightly.

"Is dad's love the reason?" I asked getting in and she slapped my arm blushing.

"Aww mom you are so cute" I pull her cheeks

"Rohit" she removes my hand "go and freshen up"

"Okay ! As my beautiful lady says" I wink at her and she just shooks her head

I run to my room but halt as suddenly Ms.Fraud comes on my way.

We both stop 2 steps away from each other.

"Oh what's the hurry!" She asked "careful"

I don't say anything to her and get in my room to change.

Quickly I change to my pajamas and shirt.

Going down I saw the food was placed and was smelling so mouth watering.

"Mom what's for today? Paneer? Poori! Halwa! Mom I love you" I go and hug her.

She pats my back "Have food and stop buttering me"

I sat on my chair and beside me Ms.Fraud came and sat.

I ignore her and we all start eating food.

"Mmm mom What an amazing food you cook" I said while munching my food

After completing half of my food, the girl beside me spoke "Mummy Ji Papa ji and Rohit I want to talk about something very important to you all"

We all look at her.

"Umm you all can eat while I speak. This is looking so dramatic" She said abd we all looked at each other and started eating again as she made us feel awkward

"What do you want to talk about Jaanvi?" Mom asked

"Mummy ji, as I do nothing in house and as to get any kind of job that to a good one, masters is becoming important so I was asking if I could do my masters?" She asked

"Who will pay your fees?" I asked

"I have saved some money for my Masters and also I am going to give entrance exam for the govt college which is going to happen in the next month itself. And the best Part is the colleges are not far away from our house" She said with a smile

"That's very nice have you started your preparation ?" Mom asked

"Umm actually I have a bit but I need notebooks and everything but I don't want to use my fees money on them. I don't have much money for that so I was asking if I could get it from" she pause and Mom looked at Dad

"Papa ji please, if you want I will pay you back the money but I need it so badly right now"

Then I tell Dad "but Dad what if she is lying just to get our money?"

To which Dad replied "it's about education and I don't want anyone to stop it. I can give you the money but if I get to know you are using it on useless things then you would have to pay me back the whole amount immediately!"

"Yes Papa. Ji don't worry"

"But Dad"

"I made the decision Rohit. Don't think much about this but about the proof that if she is your wife or not. Did you find any?"

I shook my head "no Dad I haven't yet. But soon I will start and" I look at her "prove my innocence"

She smiled "all the best"

•••••••••

I am studying indian polity when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" i said and the door burst open "what you doin Husband?"

I close my eyes. No please.

"What do you want at 2 AM?"

"Pen!"

"Pen?"

She shows me an empty blue pen.

"Actually I was studying and this pen got finished. You know business administration course is very hard"

"You have done BBA  course?" I asked raising my brows

"Yup ! As I love it and now MBA. I want to work in a very big company and earn a lot. You know My dad he said this course is very nice and as I have interest in it I can do wonders"

"What is your Dad's name? What does he do?"

"My Dad! Well he is Mr.Pavan and he works in a bakery shop as an accountant"

"What does your mother do?"

"I don't know" her smile decreased

"What?"

"Nothing Umm I want went" she said and I just kept looking at her.

She came and took pen from my hand with which I was studying and hurried out of the room quickly.

What was that? She don't know about her mother? Why did her smile faded?

Doesn't her parents know about this marriage? And how could they send her in my house simply?

I need to find her parents and talk to them but before that I need to gather more information about her.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️