Chapter 8

Jaanvi's POV

I am having a shower and it's only 11 AM right now. I mean I am not going anywhere so I can get up at anytime.

I am not washing my hairs, I washed them 2 days back only.

I wear a pajama and a top.

Oh I am getting so fat day by day ! Looks like I have to start exercising but I don't even know my weight. Oh I think I am overreacting!

I shrug it off and come out of the washroom. Apply moisturiser and comb my hairs and tie them neatly in a pony.

I come out of the room with a smile and I go to Rohit's room.

I knock but be doesn't open it.

I frown and then I hit my head with my hand "Stupid he must have gone for duty !"

I get down and find the kitchen while humming a song.

There I found mummy ji making something "Hello mummy ji"

She flinched and dropped the knife near her leg.

"I am so sorry ! Did it hurt you?" I bent down to look at her leg but she moved back.

"What are you doing?" She asked

"Looking if you got hurt or not!" I said standing straight

She looks at me for a while and shook her head "no, No I am fine"

"Sure?"

She nods and start cutting the potato when I give her the knife. She takes it and was looking a bit scared.

"Um mummy ji!"

"Hunh?"

"You...umm..need my help?" I asked

She shooked her head immediately but then said "call me aunty!"

I nod slowly "Oh...aaa..umm is there anything to eat mummy ji....I am sorry But I can't really see you as aunty. You are so sweet and after all you are Rohit's Mom so it would be really veey disrespectful for me and I know you are not liking it that all of a sudden a girl is coming and saying you mummy ji..I can seriously understand your concern but I can't help it, it's like I am not giving respect to my in Law's!" I say in one breath

She looks at me and then at down "I think there is paratha In that vessel"

I open the vessel which is point's out.

I take 2 paratha which is of potato. I switch on the gas and heat the paratha ! But I need tea.

"Mummy ji" I said and she looks at me.

"I wanted to make Tea"

"The milk is in the fridge" She said and I nod and take it out.

Then I look for a vessel, I again look at mummy ji.

"Umm mummy ji!"

She again looks at me and wait for me to speak.

"Vessel for making tea?"

She points out at the upper self in the corner.

"Thank you" I go and take out the vessel.

I pour come milk in the vessel and some water.

Then I look for sugar, And other ingredients.

I thought of calling her again but I stopped. I don't want her to get angry on me.

I think I have to settle with milk only.

I turn off the flame and take a glass and was about to pour it when she said "You were making tea I guess?"