Chapter 35

Please read Bhawna and Aryan's Love story to know about their blooming love and their bonding because they would be seen for a while in coming chapters ❤️🥹 Thank you 🌹

Jaanvi's POV

I am having my breakfast and waiting for Rohit to come.

"Whom are you looking for ?" Asked Mummy ji

I look at her "Rohit Mummy ji"

She smiles "He went for duty"

"What? This early? He always leaves at 7 Right?"

"Yes but today he went at 5:30 only due to some urgent needs" she said and I become sad a bit.

"To have breakfast with him you woke up early ?" She asked "You even bathed and are all dressed up"

I bit my lower lip "umm Woh I was just unable to sleep at night until 3 AM and then I woke up at 6AM"

"Hmm so this sleep deprivation is not because of Rohit right?" She asks and I can kind of see that she is trying to hide her smile

I shook my head "No" "not at all it's because of him" I eat my breakfast and before she could ask anything I say "Mm mummy ji this Upma is so delicious"

She giggles "Thank you but I have a message for you"

"For me?"

"Yes from Rohit"

I immediately smile "what message?"

"That you have to go to shopping with Bhawna in the afternoon. Rohit will send a car from the station and you both will go together"

"But shopping! Why?"

"Because tomorrow You and Rohit are going to attend a wedding. Daksh his friend in the police station is getting married and he has invited everyone in the marriage"

"Wow ! It would be fun but won't you and Papa ji come along?"

She shooks her head "No. Rohit's Dad Have an important meeting tomorrow and he will come a bit late so I have to be there with him"

"Ohh. Okay but what will Rohit wear?" I ask

"You have to shop for him as well because he is very busy today"

"He got a new case right? Even yesterday Night he went to work" I said and that is the reason I am missing him because after him dressing my wound I didn't meet him.

"Yes and he has been given a very important work" she said

I smile "I know he will do his work perfectly"

••••••••••

I am ready to go for shopping just waiting for Bhawna.

After few minutes the bell rang and I open the door.

"Hello Bhawna" I hug her "How are you. You know I just miss your hand made food, it was so delicious that I can still remember it's taste"

She giggles "I am good and Thank you. I missed you too"

Mummy ji came and Bhawna Said Namaste to her.

We offered her with juice and all but she is so shy to say yes to anything.

"Aree Bhawna Have something please" Mummy ji said

"No aunty I am all full" She said sweetly

Soon we both go for shopping and she talked very less while I was blabbering like anything.