Chapter 50

Rohit's POV

I am riding the bike and she is hugging me from back and sobbing.

I am driving on a peaceful road away from any kind of disturbance and chaos.

We don't speak anything, I ride and she just crying and I am letting because after this I won't let her.

I drive my bike to a pond and stop the bike.

We get down and she holds my hand again silently.

Sitting near the pool I watch her drained out, totally exhausted face with traces of tears.

I remove her hand from me and get up.

"Where are you going?" She asks in low voice

"One minute"

I rush to find tap water and there it is. I wet my handkerchief and run back to her.

I sit facing her. I clean her face with the wet handkerchief properly and then wipe it with her Duppatta while she kept looking at me.

"Hey you are glowing now" I grin

She smiles a bit.

"Let's listen to music, what do you want to listen? Soothing or hip hop?"

"I just want to listen to you. Only you" She says staring deep into my eyes.

I clear my throat "is my voice sexy ? You never told that, infact no one said that before. Should I sing something for you Jaan?"

"You can sing but first tell me why Jaan all of a sudden?"

I smile "nice question, Wait let me tell you why"

I take a stick and in a wet mud surface I write her name.

"See your name is Jaanvi right, so if I separate Jaan from Vi then it's Jaan and so it becomes a nick name and also it's cute and even your college people think I am your boyfriend so Jaan is perfect and I love it as well"

She smiles "Then what will be your nickname?"

"Mine would be Ro..meaning Cry?" I scrunch my nose and she giggles.

"No Ro is not nice, I don't want anyone to cry especially my parents and you" I cup her cheek and she looks down.

I scoot closer to her, place her head on my chest and pat it and other hand wrapped around her securely.

"Jaan what's done is done. I know it's difficult for you but you have to live in the present. You have to be strong. Just remember the good times you have spent with your Dad and smile. Just that"

"And what about Sukhdev? The one who is the reason behind all this? The one who manipulated my dad for doing all this? Why is he roaming around freely? He used your name and post to marry me Rohit. He even made me believe that it is you when he used to visit home. He is an expert in doing all this. Because of him I came here and became a burden in your life Rohit"

"No ! You are not a burden to us. Your good heart has ruled our hearts. You take you a fairy who came and spread happiness in our house and now our fairy is not happy which is making everyone upset. And about Sukhdev, he is definitely going to Jail, you don't worry. I will take care of everything" I kiss her head

She looks up into my eyes "I wish I would have talked to you when I first saw you then things would have been little different"

"Surely it must have been but I want go know from you, that how do you wanted it?" I ask to divert her mind.

She smiles "you really want to know?"

I nod.

She holds my hand and look at it.

"For the first time I saw you in the mandir helping people and I was just looking at you when my father pointed at you. I wanted you to look at me and meet gaze with mine. We would have had felt the spark, just like me maybe you would have, I think so got attracted with me. If only once you could have seen at me, for sure I would have had grinned at you"

Then I add "and I would have melted then and there for you, I would be running behind you just to talk to you but you were leaving with your father. Next day In police station I would have searched about you and asked for you and I would have never left Gujarat without meeting you"

"But it's not like that. It's all imagination"

"I know but we did feel nice right"

She nods.

"I think god wants our story to be like this, funny, adventurous, mysterious that's why he planned it this way"

She giggles "I wish it could have been without pain"

I sigh and turn her to face me "listen to me very carefully Jaanvi. Without Pain life doesn't works. Everyone feels pain, everyone suffer. Some suffer more and some less but for everyone it's very big ! Pain is a part of life and we should accept it and move on. We can't stop enjoying our life thinking about the pain all the time"

She kept staring at me.

"What?"

"I am thinking from where did you got so much brain? Where was it earlier?"

I raise my brows "It was always there butyou never considered me smart"

"Because you aren't! I am the smartest among all"

"Really?"

She nods "you are dumbo"

"Okay fine then" I start tickling her stomach and she starts laughing "Rohit hahaha Ro Hahahaha"

She laughs and I tickle her.

I stop and she is controlling her laugh.

"Be like this Jaan and don't cry. It hurts me"

"I will try"

I kiss her cheek and she hugs me "Please punish that sukhdev until then I won't feel relief"

I nod "I will but you have to be careful he is searching for you"

"When you are there I don't have to worry"

I smile "I will kill him if he will even touch you"

"Then I wish he touches me"

I chuckle "Stup up"

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I hope you guys liked the Chapter

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you.