Chapter 43

This is the double update of the day ❤️❤️🎉 Again happy holi🤍💛❤️

Rohit's POV

My eyes are filled with slight tears.

I am coming to you Jaanvi, I will never leave you for anyone. Never !

After some hour when I reach home, I immediately open the door with roses and a ring in my hand for her.

"Jaanvi, Jaanvi" I call out her name with a broad smile on my lips.

I quickly look around and saw mom walking down the stairs with a blank face.

I run to her when she reached the last stair.

"Mom where is Jaanvi?"

Mom looks at me and tears brim from her eyes.

My smile drops down slowly "Mom?"

She gives me a letter.

With confused Expressions i take it from her "It was in your room Rohit"

I take the letter from her and read it. A letter by Jaanvi.

I read the letter and My heart starts to beat very fast. I gulp.

My hands tremble.

I slowly shook my head Reading the letter "No ! N-no ! Sh-She can't...Do this...S-she ca-" I am just unable to speak anything, it feels like someone has grabbed my neck.

I fall on my knees with the letter in my hands and tears winding up in my eyes.

She called me her husband even then? Does she even though about me about us?

I get up "no I can't let her go away" I run out of the house with tears in my eyes. I wipe them.

I run on the main roads and Shout "Jaanvi"

The rain is still pouring.

"Jaanvi"

Everyone is looking at me but I only want my Jaanvi with me.

I check every bus to find her. I show people her photograph but nobody saw her.

I am searching for her like a man person everywhere and it's night soon and I am still running to find her.

I look at an empty road. I sit on my knee's and rain is pouring on me. I face up looking in the sky, it's difficult for me to open my eyes as rain drops are getting in my eyes. I close my eyes and tears drop from my eyes mixing with the cry of the sky.

••••••••••

I come back and mom hugs me.

I just keep my head on her shoulder like a dead person.

"What happened? Why did Jaanvi left us?" Dad asked

"First you go and change or you will get ill" Mom rubs my tears

"Mom she left us"

"We will find her Bacha"

"She will not come to us, I said rude things to her in anger. She will never come back" I said sobbing loudly.

She hugs me again and caress my back.

"Rohit" Dad calls "beta go and change first!"

"Now Rohit!" He raises his voice.

I quietly go and change my uniform.

After changing Mom and Dad comes to my room.

Mom holds my hand and dad sit's infront of me "now tell the whole story"

I narrate them everything and they are shocked to know everything about her.

"Oh god ! She have been through so much" Mom said placing her hand on her mouth.

"That man has been playing with her emotions to get Jaanvi, Infact even her father" Dad said

"She never shared her pain much with us, She was dying from inside but never expressed it" Mom sobs and Dad hugs her.

"Now there is no need to cry. We have to find Jaanvi Rohit" Dad said

"She won't come back, I have hurt her feelings Dad. I am so ashamed, without knowing I sad so much to her"

"Rohit, Apology is something you can ask for and togetherness is something you can give her !" Dad said and I look at him.

"When did my son became so weak? Are you scared to face her and say sorry? Even if she went, then can't you go and find her and bring her back? Are you this weak? Look at Jaanvi, she was broken for long time but never complained, she was so strong to smile every day, so strong to suffer the pain all alone and giving us happiness. You should learn from her Rohit" Dad said

I rub my tears.

"I know I was the one who was against her but her respect and care changed everything! I have no problem if she stays with us and also as you said Sukhdev wanted to marry her and her dad made her send here, which means she is in danger. His father sent her here because maybe you can save her but here you are crying because she left us as you think she wanted too but can't you see the tear drops? It must be difficult for her too, to leave us!"

Then Mom cups my face "Bring my Jaanvi Back Rohit. I can't let her suffer again, she has been there with me and made me laugh and live my life freely. I have budded because of her, after you both it's been her who makes me so happy. Please Bring her back"

I look at both of them.

I rub my tears again and nod "now no more crying. I will bring Jaanvi back to this house no matter what and will give her all the happiness which she deserves"

They hug me and I take a deep breath.

No more suffering, no more pain, only happiness will come to you Jaanvi. I will give it to you, even if you would be angry with me, I will apologise but I will bring you back with me with me in my Rohit Avatar which you like the most.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️❤️