Chapter 2

Rohit's pOV

"How can that be possible?" I ask myself looking at the picture of every girl who committed suicide.

No mark nothing. Before another girl commits suicide I have to Find something. It is a murder mystery for sure and the murderer himself is giving us the signal by engraving E on the wall's! Maybe.

E is a code word and the way this E is engraved, I can recognise it that it is similar to something ! Something I have seen before.

I take a pen and paper and make the E on it. How is it so fimiliar?

Oh fuck ! I get up.

"What happen?" Daksh asked

I grin "Clue Happen" I said and Go to Aryan's Cabin.

I enter in and he looks up at me.

"Sorry, had no time to knock but I found Something!" I said with excitement

"What?"

Daksh also came behind.

I show them the letter E.

"Okay!!" Aryan says

And then I pick up a packet which we found near the apartment of one of the buildings where suicide took place.

"Aryan, E is same as the E printed in this!" I say and he takes the packet.

"Oh yes" He says and looks at me "How didn't we notice it before"

"It means that E is nothing but this Eagle on the packet" Daksh says

"Yes ! And this packet did had something in it which was given to the girls" I say

"And we need to find out what was in this product and what was given to the girls before they committed suicide" Aryan Says and We both nod.

"Daksh get back to your Work of research on this packet and Rohit, You are going to come with me" he says and wears his Officer cap

"Where?" I ask as he began to move out.

He sighs without turning around "Another Suicide case"

••••••••••••

We are in the room of the girl who just committed suicide and in the whole ride Aryan was silent and so was I.

It is really disappointing that again we were not able to save an innocent life. We are lagging behind and the murderer is taking advantage of it.

We don't know how to console their Parents who are crying looking at their Daughter in such condition, infact in every case we don't know.

But we have to be strong. Everytime we hear of the suicide, Aryan stays quiet and sometimes very frustrated.

And I, I spend alone time in my Room to buckle up myself to work because this how it goes and every morning I wake up as a determined person.

We saw the same E engraved on the Table of the girl. This bloody E !

What's going in the murderer's mind ?

We came back to the station and get back to our work.

•••••••••••

(After few days)

"Mom Listen" I go to the living room where she is knitting something!

"Yes beta"

"Mom, Please make something good today for dinner" I say

"Okay beta, but why are you still wearing your uniform?" She asked