Chapter 40

Jaanvi's POV

"Mummy ji let's dance" I say and hold her hand.

I increase the volume and dance along with her, couple dance basically.

After dancing for sometime we both sit done and put on some movie.

"I will bring something to eat" She says and I nod.

She brings ice cream and I lick my lips.

We enjoy watching TV while eating ice cream.

But I don't know, I am having this weird feeling that something is going to happen.

"Beta we have to go for your medical check up you remember right?"

I nod

•••••••

"Okay it's my turn ?" I ask

All the kids nod

We are playing Ice and water and now I am the denner.

I count till 50 and then I run to freeze them !

We enjoy playing it alot. I was waiting for Rohit to come as he told that he would be back by this time to mummy ji but he isn't.

"Di now let's play basketball"

"Okay but I have to make a phone call then I will come"

They nod.

I go home and take my phone.

I call Rohit but he isn't picking it up.

Next time I again call but he cut's the call. I call him again but he again cuts it.

What happened to him? Maybe he is busy.

I go out and play basketball with them.

•••••••••

It's dinner time and I call Bhawna "Umm hello Bhawna"

"Haan Jaanvi. How are you?"

"I am good. Can you please ask Aryan where is Rohit"

"Okay I will ask him wait"

She puts my call on hold and after sometime she says "He said that he is doing night duty today"

"Oh okay thank you"

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah bye"

I keep the phone near my heart, why am I feeling like this.

As I wasn't willing to eat I go to sleep.

•••••••••

It's the next morning and still Rohit isn't home. What happened to him.

"Mummy ji did Rohit came back?" I ask to which papa ji answered "he will come late, he is stuck with a case"

I nod "okay"

Mummy ji saw my worried face "what happened?"

I just shook my head and pass her a smile.

"Beta today me and Rohit's Dad is going to our relatives to attend a function so be there with Rohit today"

I nod.

••••••••••

"Take care beta and if you need anything just call us" Papa ji said

I nod

They went and now only I am in the house.

After 5 minutes I get a call from the same unknown number "hello"

I hear a roar from the other side "I told you to stay away from him then Why didn't you?"

"Why should I stay away from my husband! And who the hell are you to shout like that?"

"You will soon know baby ! And if you don't want to get away from him, he himself will!" He laughs like an evil and cut the call.

Who is he?

The weather is getting worst and Rohit isn't back home
Yet.

I switch on the TV and I don't know when I drift into sleep while watching it.

After maybe 4-5 hours I hear the door bell plus thunder storm's and rain also.

The bell is continuously ringing.

I open the door and soon a smile form upon my lips.

But his face is filled with anger, his eyes are red like anything, his hairs are messy, completely drenched in rain.

"Rohit are you fi"

"What the hell took you so long to open the door" He asks with anger making me flinch

"I-I slept"

he gets in "That's the only thing you know, Sleeping"

I close the door. What happened to him.

He drinks water and I go near him "Are you fine Rohit?"

He chuckles "fine? I am great, so great and perfect that you can't even imagine ms.Jaanvi ! And stop showing me your fake concern for me"

I frown "Fake?"

"What? Don't tell me you don't know what being fake is! Fine let me give you an example come" He holds my wrist and make me look in the mirror "can you see this women? She is an example of fake"

His words are hurting me "what are you saying Rohit. Did I do something wrong?" My eyes are going to brim up with tears I hold his arm.

He removes my hand from his and tears slip from his eyes but he smiles a bit "stay away from me"

"Rohit?"

He rub his tear "Stay away ! Don't come near me" He rush to his room.

I knock his door "Rohit please Open the door. Please Talk to me" I cry

After sometime he opened the door with a suit case in his hand and his eyes filled with tear but he wipes them.

"Where are you going?" I ask him

He just looks at me "to Get my answers"

"Wh-which answers?"

He just go down.

"Rohit please don't go like this. Tell me what happened. Please !" I hold his hand.

He opens the main door and I saw the cab.

"Please Rohit tell me what happened"

"Get in the house Jaanvi"

"No I will not. You can't leave me like this" I shout

"Get in the house" He said looking into my eyes

He opens the cars door and leaves. He leaves me all alone drenching in the rain without explaining what I have done wrong.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you ❤️