Chapter 36

Rohit's POV

I badly need a sleep right now. All night I was working.

Now it's 2PM. As soon as I will reach home I will drop myself on the bed.

I get home, mom opens the door.

"You came, come have food"

"Mom I badly want to sleep I won't eat anything"

"Okay my bacha go and rest but have this juice"

I drink the juice and drag myself to my room.
I remove my shoes and I just fall on the best. Heaven!

Soon I slept.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Rohit" I hear a Jaanvi's Voice, Calling me very sweetly.

She is standing in front me and smiling. I smile as well.

"Rohit" She came closer and keep her hand on my shoulder.

She shakes my shoulder "Rohit Get up"

I frown. Get up?

"Rohit get up" She pinch my arm "Ouch"

I open my eyes slightly. I saw her standing in front of me.

"Rohit get up we have to go to the wedding" She said and I slowly sat on the bed rubbing my eyes.

I yawn "what's the time?"

"7PM"

"What?" My eyes open wide

"Yes and we have to be there by 8 or 8:30. Go and get ready here are your clothes" she gave to me "I will also go and get ready.

She rush out of the room saying that.

I look at the clothes. A small smile forms on my lips, it's very nice.

I get up and stretch my body.

"I should bath first"

•••••••••••••

I button up my kurta only only till my chest or you can say I leave 3 top buttons open.

I apply some moisturiser on my face hands and legs, spray the perfume, Gel my hairs, wear my watch then the shawl around my neck.

I wear my polished shoes and tie them neatly. I look at myself in the mirror. Aha I look handsome.

I get down in the hall and mom puts kala tikka behind my ear and Dad says "Pehli baar insan khoobsoorat lag rahe ho beta (For the first time you are looking beautiful son)"

I laugh and hug "I look handsome just like my father, Right mom!"

"Yes My son"

"Mom please tell Jaanvi to come quickly. She went before me to get ready and look"

"Wait I will go and check if she needs any help"

"Okay. Tell her to come out, I am booking the cab" I say and I walk out.

I wait for the cab tapping my foot and even for Jaanvi. The sky is dark and the weather is a normal as the cold winds are blowing.

The boys are playing ice and water.

But soon they stop and looked at my direction without blinking and open mouth.