Chapter 10

Rohit's POV

I am having breakfast and mom brought Kesar milk for me.

When she was about to leave I stopped mom.

"What happened beta?"

"Please sit for a while, I want to ask something"

She sat "ask"

"Did this girl trouble you in any way yesterday ? Did she make you angry? If she did just tell me"

She holds my hand "You want honest reply?"

I nod

"She is actually very Sweet. I don't know but she is some how like me when I was of her age. But she is doing wrong with you so I didn't talk to her much!"

"Mom ! This is illusion! She is faking it. Don't go with the sweetness, I have seen many Criminals, at first they are sweet and then very dangerous. Be careful"

"But I don't get negative vibes from her. Though when she came to me yesterday I got scared but I observed her whole day, she is innocent"

I shook my head "mom you are not understanding. It has been only one day, don't may judgements about her now ! She is here faking her identity that she is my wife. You trust me na that I haven't married her"

Mom nods

"Then please be careful. I am a police officer. Even if for one minute I will get free I will look for evidences to prove myself innocent. She is such a lier." I frown and take a bite of Dosa.

Mom giggles

"What happened?" I asked

"Nothing. I remembered how yesterday she was eating the food totally engrossed in TV and laughing like a insane"

"What? Here she has made my life hell and she was laughing! Mom I am telling you it must have been a Wicked Witches curse that's she is in our life, infact I think she is the Wicked Witch" I warn mom

"I am just telling beta. And I will be careful"

I smile.

"By the way when will you go to station ?"

"In an hour maybe"

She nods and left.

Then Someone started Whistling.

I looked at my side and found Dad. Buttoning up his color button.

I smile. Dad is in naughty mood.

Dad looked at me and I smiled at him and he frowned.

I resumed eating my food.

Then again I heard whistling noise.

I again looked at Dad and he looked at me again.

I Grin "Dad"

"What?"

I chuckle "no doubt I got the traits from you"

His frown deepened "what trait's?"

"Naughty Trait's dad, now you will tease your son like this" I said and went to him for a hug.

He pushed me slightly "what did I do to be naughty?"

I laugh "Dad now don't act. You have been whistling at me"

"Whistling at you? Why would I do that?"

"Why?" I chuckle "Obviously to tease me"

"I have work to do that Teasing you. I am getting late now Bye"