Business Proposal

As the only daughter and granddaughter, Primrose Ashton was spoiled for her whole life. She is stubborn, hot-headed, and desires to be in control of everything. She has had a commoner lover of her own for years, planned to get married to him and live a happy ever after life with the wealth and fame of her family. But the image of happiness shattered like a broken mirror when a sudden proposal came up. Without her acknowledgement, the precious parents of hers had accepted the marriage proposal that was sent by their business rival's family.

"What did you just say…!"

It was a proposal from the Valentine family.

Not only did she hate that family for challenging her family's business for decades, she also hated their so-called heir who will become her husband very soon. They never encountered one another. He will glance past her just like she always did. They openly hate each other both as rivals in business and as people. Not to mention that she got a lover and the man had married once and even had a son.

Primrose felt her hand shaking. She clenched her fists tightly to the news she was only allowed to know at the moment.

"How dare you decide on my marriage without my knowledge?" She scowled to her parents.

"I WILL NEVER BREAK UP WITH JEREMY!"

Her father let out a sigh as her mother looked a little worried.

"We already accepted it. There's no turning back now. Moreover, Callisto is a great man whether it is business or personal things. He will manage well on both families' works. Jeremy… your lover, as a commoner he is, he knew nothing about our business nor how to manage it. We won't accept it. He couldn't even stand a corner against Callisto."

"If he's such a great man, why would his wife divorced him?! Don't compare Jeremy to that man! I'd rather die than get married to that man!"

Primrose screamed her lungs out. The anger was boiling.

"Jeremy can't do it but I can! I can manage the family's business! There's no need for us to side with that family using a marriage!"

The old Grand Duke chuckled as if hearing the funniest joke ever. He never thought he would say this to Primrose, the daughter he spoiled so much.

"You? You, Primrose Ashton, can do it?"

"Father, what…"

"Don't make me laugh."

Primrose was stunned by his reaction. She couldn't believe her own eyes that her father just laughed into her face. He was always proud of whatever she showed him. Now that he had a completely different reaction to her, she was furious.

"His personal problem with his ex wife has nothing to do with us but, daughter, I assured you that the one who was divorced wasn't him but her. And you thought that that lover of yours will be faithful to you? He just sticks to you because you're the heir to our family. You believe his actions completely… You're too naive, Prim."

"Don't look down on him! He's not a person like that!"

Nobody should look down on Jeremy.
Nobody has the right to.

He's a commoner. That's true.
But the love Jeremy shared with her was real. She will never let anyone disrespect the man she loves.

Primrose glared at her parents, left a statement before leaving the study.

"If you want to make me that man's wife so much then do it. But Jeremy will also be by my side. I won't break up with him no matter what. He'll always be the man I want to be with."

°°°

"Your highness…!"

Under the dim light came from the big scented candle, a naked woman arched her back as her ass shook, it was the result of the man's pounding waist. Her moans filled the bedroom. On her shoulder, there was a star tattoo, affirming where her origin came from.

That tattoo was the symbolic of prostitution community which could be told that the woman is a prostitute.

"Your highness… the Grand Duke…! Hgngh!"

The man's big hands held her waist firmly while pounding her in silence. He didn't moan but surely he enjoyed the service. As the bedsheet shook and she was moaning out loud, a sound of little knocking was heard.

"Daddyy.. daddy are you there?"

The deep thrust that made her lose her mind stopped in an instant. He let go of the woman in the middle action. The prostitute grinded her back regretfully frustrated.

"Leave when you're done getting ready. The butler will give you money."

A cold voice left his lips when he picked a black robe to cover his large body. He approached the door. Another little voice calling for him heard from outside again.

"Daddy?"

"Yes? Why are you not sleeping at this hour? Did you come here alone?"

The cold voice from before turned all soft talking to his little 5 years old boy. He closed the door and picked his son up.

"Daniel woke up but it's not morning… sisters were sleeping, Daniel doesn't want to wake sisters up!"

Daniel Valentine.
The 5 years old son of the divorced Grand Duke of Valentine. He calls the maids who are in charge of looking after him sisters.

And the man who carried him in his large arms is his dearest father.

Callisto Valentine.

"Is that so? Does my Daniel worry about them?"

Unlike the behaviour and tone he used with the prostitute that was as cold as ice, right now he sounds like a loving father.

"Yes!"

"Should we sleep together then?"

"Okay, daddy."

With a bright and pure smile on his lovely face, he accepted his father's invitation unhesitatingly.

Knowing that he would get married to the woman who hated him and has a dear lover, Callisto looked rather calm. He doesn't look like he cares enough about it, completely different from Primrose Ashton that couldn't even bat an eye close.

Primrose was thinking of how to destroy him at the same time he was showing affection for his son. The proposal happened from the parents. They were discussing it for quite a while already. They wanted to bind the business into one. Rather than challenging one another, they wanted it to grow together. That was the reason why the proposal took place.

He opens another room since Daniel's room filled with sleeping maids and his filled with steamy sex scent. Putting Daniel on the large bed, they were having a conversation until the child fell asleep again.