Threesome

🚨 Alert: This book is confirmed a polygamy. Two of the three women casts, Primrose, Eugene, and Sabrina, may become the ml's wives. Only one of them will not become one. This choice of being in a three people relationship will be decided by the women themselves, not him.

Primrose sucked the tanned tip then swallowed half of the aroused member of a man into her mouth. Moving her head back and forth as her moist tongue rubs it in her mouth. His pre-cum flowed along with her saliva, Callisto patted her head before saying.
"Tastier than your lover's, doesn't it?"

"Shut up!" She let go of it for a moment to curse at him. Then she sucked it again while glazing her loathing eyes at him.

Callisto chuckled and grabbed the back of her neck. Primrose was surprised and then without a warning, a hard choke hit her throat.
"Eup!"
The firm hand didn't let go. She met his eyes for a moment and he was all snickering. He was pleased, making her choke with his huge and long dick. As her head was pushed and pulled without mercy, the gorgeous pregnant lady felt her husband's cock vividly in her throat. He lifted his hips and thrusted that erect thing into her mouth violently as his hand pushed her head forward to meet his cock.

Primrose felt her head spinning for a minute because of the force from these firm and large hands. Every corner of her mouth filled with his pre semen and penis. Swallowing it whole down to her throat with him thrusting his hips in great strength, she felt suffocated but then on the other way around, her below twitched nonstop.

"HUGH! HGNGH! ...Swhop... (stop)"

Callisto grabbed her hair and lessened his hips movement. He pulled her head away by her hair and affirmed.
"Catch your breath."

Primrose gasped when the erected thing left her mouth. The slender fingers wiped the semen from her lips with a sigh of relief. Her mind was too blown away to notice the hair grab. Looking at his standing pillar, she felt a shiver running through her back. It's big and that made it harder for her to suck it properly. Callisto, who let her take a break from pleasuring him, pulled her by the back of her head forward.

"Continue."

"It wasn't even two minutes...!"

She spat that but her head was already pulled down by his hand. She met the arousing pillar again and its size never failed to amaze her. She would have enjoyed it if its owner wasn't Callisto to be honest. She then gulped a little before opening her little lips to swallow it again. Up and down, she moved her head, with her tongue licking it all the way. As the atmosphere went by, her eyes started to close themselves, she could only think of thrusting her mouth, sucking and licking this cock. Callisto laid still with his back on the bedhead, letting her have her moment, because after all, it looked like his member's taste was addictive and tasty to her.

"Mnh..."
Primrose let go of the penis but she didn't turn away. She still kept her face close to it, so close that it rubbed her cheek somehow. She stroked it lightly as she stuck her tongue out, licking his tanned glans, then moved slowly from that glans all the way to the shaft. She did that over and over again without a complaint and when she swallowed it whole again, he grabbed her neck and thrusted his hips forward.

"Open your throat. I'm about to cum."

Primrose couldn't oppose because even if she did, she couldn't escape. Her neck was ruled by his strong palm. She tried to open her mouth and lung as he thrusted violently into her mouth, her entrance below was also twitching like it was starved. The more he thrusted his hips into her mouth, the more her pussy wet and opened up.

"Hugh...!"

Callisto thrusted a few times and released all his semen in her throat. When she tried to turn away, he tightened the grip and forced her to swallow it.

Prim covered her mouth when he let go. She swallowed all of his liquid but on the other hand, she couldn't get up, she was all aroused, pent up, and turned on, or whatever people call it. She couldn't even look at him straight in the face. She couldn't help but place her own finger on the aroused pussy and rubbed it in front of him.

"Hgngh..."
When she shivered because of her own touch, Callisto pulled her by the ankle to him and helped the woman touch herself.

"Uh... hugngh!"

Primrose twisted her body in the stimulation given by the man on this bed with her. He spread her outer pussy lips apart and rubbed his fingers over the inner ones. When she shuddered due to the early orgasm, he rubbed her clit as the other fingers traveled around her soaking entrance.

"Uh...! Hngh... uh! ah! uh!"

As she moaned to his fingers, the door suddenly opened. Callisto moved his gaze. The moaning woman was feeling his service so much that she couldn't hear anything. She bent her body around and opened her legs wider.

"Does that maid's service to your liking?" A question scoffed out Callisto's lips. Jeremy clenched his fists, fixing his dark pupils on the stimulating woman.

"You want to touch her after that maid?"

"..."

Callisto lowered his head and questioned the moaning woman lightly.
"Do you want to have a threesome with your lover?"

Primrose was almost taken aback when she met Jeremy's eyes but her head filled with only pleasure right now, she couldn't think of anything to say. Looking at the man who fingered her, Prim bit her lips before responding because she didn't want to lose to him.
"Hugh... bring it on... ngh!"

"You heard her." Smirking Callisto to the standing man.

Jeremy bit his lips and strode his way to the messy bed. He took his pants off the moment he got on. Callisto removed his fingers as Jeremy had her spreading legs facing him. He stroked his cock a few times and pushed it into her.

"Hngh!"