Wedding night

Sitting with the man she loves, lady Primrose caressed his face.

"I will do everything to ruin him so give me some time, Jeremy."

Her tone was soft and sweet yet a feeling of anger hid behind it. Jeremy rubbed his face on her palm while smiling.

"Yes, I believe in Prim."

"Have you packed your belongings? You shall live with me in the mansion so that the bastard can understand where his place is."

"I did. Let us go."

~

They took a whole week to prepare the wedding and it took place at the imperial palace as both families are the great nobles.
The news of two business households binded into one by the marriage of their heirs went crazy over the empire. Everybody was talking about how much they looked forward to it and that made Primrose enraged.
She was even more enraged at the moment she was wearing a white dress attending the church besides the despicable bastard. While she couldn't even hide her feelings, he looked so calm. It annoyed Primrose even more. They hadn't shared a word. After the vows ended, they parted ways like two strangers, and went to different circles of friends.

Callisto is a businessman so mostly his guests are his co-partners from the other countries. However, Primrose was just a noble lady. Even if she got the higher status than the other ladies out there, she was nothing more than the girl who shopped all day or went out with her lover. She knew nothing about her family's business. She was barely learning and interested. So her friend circle was just a bunch of ladies who liked to party since they're rich.

Daniel joined the wedding too but since he was sleepy, Callisto let the butler take him to the mansion first.
The fierce beauty, Primrose Aston Valentine, glanced at the husband she didn't want with a grudge. If she could, she would kill him right now. She was even too busy growing her anger that she didn't even greet the child who would become one of her own when he was here.
Her action of ignorance made the little one upset. Everybody noticed that. Even her parents, her in-laws and her husband. Yet, nobody had mentioned a word. The others looked at each other awkwardly while Callisto looked at her dead in the face. It made the elegant lady delighted at first but he then moved on like she was unworthy of his attention. She just got even more furious.

After the dance party, the groom and bride were going to the Aston's mansion for their wedding night while the other nobles and royalties enjoyed the party. They were sitting in the same carriage but nobody had said a single word. Primrose prefered it this way. She'd rather jump off if he started a conversation, she couldn't even stand breathing next to him. Right now she has to take a deep breath just to keep herself alive. That's how much she hated him.

Right after the carriage stopped, Primrose got off and went inside first. As she looked around, a 6'4 tall figure was standing there waiting for her. Her mood changed to pink in an instant.

"Jeremy!"

She ran to the lover of hers and hugged him. Jeremy kissed her hair and greeted in a warm smile.

"Welcome home, Prim."

"Let's go to our room!"

She led him upstairs. The man was a bit surprised but he gave in. When the door opened, red roses and scented candles were presented. Jeremy smiled.

"They're prepared for your wedding night."

The mighty lady rolled her eyes. She put her hands on his shoulders then proceeded to kiss him. Jeremy was surprised by her action again.

"...do you want to do it here?" He asked in a little disbelief.

Primrose shrugged her shoulders and responded carefreely.

"Why not?"

"Your husband will come in…"

"Let him see then! I don't care."

Jeremy couldn't help but laugh at her wild move. He stroked her cheek and asked.

"Are you sure you can handle your parents later on?"

Primrose let out a chuckle to his question. Her parents? What will they say? Primrose believed that they wouldn't love an outsider other than her, who was their own daughter. She smacked his lips and pulled him to the bed covered in heart shaped roses that was supposed to be for her with Callisto. They locked their lips while chuckling like a newlyweds couple without a care in the world. Not long after, her clothes were taken off as Jeremy was running his tongue over it. The man who opened half of the door, stood there in silence, watching the hot scene. His gaze was as sharp as it always was. That natural resting bitch face of his was still keeping its concept.
As the moan started to begin, Callisto turned his back, approached the stairs.

"Your highness, the Grand Duke?"

A maid opened her lips in surprise seeing him at the Grand floor of the mansion instead of the wedding night room.

"Give me a lighter." He commanded.

Living the famous life of a noblest nobleman, having married twice and a son, meeting a lot of people during business, Callisto Valentine was always a mysterious man alive. Nobody seemed to be able to see what was running through his mind.
Sharp gaze, expressionless face, cold voice. He was intimidatingly handsome. The aura coming from him sent shivers through people's spine and yet this man had never raised his voice or his hand on anyone. He never even once hit a person. There were no bad rumors about him going around. None, nothing. That was also the reason why Primrose hated so much about him. With his clean background, she couldn't even find a point to make her parents reject him.

The maid gave him a light while bowing her head down. Callisto put a cigarette in his mouth and lit it before giving it back.

"Your highness, where are you going…"

The maid was worried about her young lady thinking she was about to be left alone by her groom.

"Instead of worrying about your lady getting left alone on her wedding night, you should be boiling some combined oral contraceptive pills for her."

As if he saw right through her, Callisto advised coldly. His words were like rocks. It hit the maid with shame. She was even more ashamed realizing that Jeremy Xavier moved here a few days ago before the wedding. She immediately kneeled down and apologized.

"I'm sorry, your highness! I am sorry!"

Callisto dropped himself down slowly with the burning cigarette in his mouth. When an unfamiliar hand touched her flesh, the maid flinched but she didn't dare to push him away. Callisto lifted her chin, making her look into his eyes. The maid felt a shiver. She'd rather face a tiger than this man. He's so intimidating that even his handsomeness couldn't lessen it anymore. Callisto blew the white smoke onto her face as the maid tightened her eyes closed, choked with the smell of cigarettes and the smoke that ran into her nose.

"I won't kill you."

He let out in a really low voice when she shook in fear. Letting go of her chin, Callisto got up and left the mansion in the middle of night.