Second time

"Your highness, we're done finding out about Jeremy Xavier." Said the butler before handing Callisto some papers.

"Anything suspicious?"

"Not really. He has no family, friends, nor relatives. Before meeting her highness, he worked a lot as a gardener and horseman so he didn't really face any poor finances. He earned enough to feed his stomach alone. Due to that fact, nobody really knows anything about him, where he came from nor his background, people knew nothing. They said they just saw him working from time to time around them, sir."

Callisto touched his chin.
"A bit mysterious. Is he not?" Then a low laugh came out.
"Try finding more. For a commoner who has nothing, he has way too much gut."

"Yes, your highness."

"Has the Ashton family sent the main documents?"

"It is on the way, your highness."

"Bring it to the mansion."

"Yes sir."

~

When Callisto arrived home, Daniel ran and hugged his long legs. He lifted the lovely boy up and kissed him.
"You're done studying?"

"Yes! Daniel did well and fast todayy!"

"Really? How smart is our Daniel?" The boy giggled at his father's praise.

As the father and son duo were exchanging smiles, Primrose who walked past them from afar stopped her step and took a look.
"That man knows how to treat someone sincerely?"

Because if he wouldn't make a fool out of someone, he would treat them like some garbage on the street that didn't exist. But the Callisto who was interacting with that little boy looked different. He looked sincere and full of adoration unlike his personality. She thought that a man with characteristics like his wouldn't know how to actually love someone but she guessed he did to his son.

Well, he looks like a good father. After all, the child always looked bright and polite. If he didn't look like Callisto and had Valentine's last name, she would've thought he was some adopted kid. Sharing the same blood, Daniel was like a ball of sunshine while his father, Callisto, was like ice cold.

When she realized that she stared at them for too long, the large figure with a child in his embrace had already stood before her.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Primrose."

A child's voice hit her senses. Primrose made eye contact with the little boy and peeped with his smile. She was taken aback. She didn't know what to do then awkwardly smiled back.

"Hi, Daniel."

Even though he was young, he was mature, more than any kid at his age. He talks politely and respectfully. He's a considerate child.

'I will never understand why this child is this bastard's son.'

Primrose mumbled in her head. Then she was caught off guard by Daniel's next phrase.
"I hope to get along well with Mrs. Primrose because you are daddy's wife.. daddy said we will be living together like family."

She turned to Callisto who stood silently letting the child speak. This asshole told his son that she's their family? Ridiculous. But she had to be nice to the innocent child.
"Yes, let's get along well."

"Daniel goes to your room and takes a nap, hm? Daddy has something to talk about with Mrs. Primrose."

"Yes!"

Callisto put Daniel down gently. The boy said farewell to his stepmother and walked away. The moment he left, the atmosphere changed.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked grimly.

"Your lover."

"What!?"

"Since he's your lover, you should know his background. Tell me about him. It's necessary."

He sounded serious but Primrose didn't like it that he asked about Jeremy's personal life. She glared at the man fiercely.

"You're not getting to know anything!"

Callisto just stared at the angry woman. The silence made her a little awkward because it looked like she was the one acting up like some crazy fool.

When she turned away, Primrose almost jumped because of the hand that grabbed hers.
"What the fuck are you trying to pull??"

"Is there something for us to do rather than fucking? If you don't want to talk about necessary things, let's just fight and fuck like we usually do, no?"

"You crazy bastard…!"

The door opened and closed. Her lips were swallowed. She tried to push him away but he didn't even bulge. Primrose wanted to curse him but the kiss felt too good. Even when she tried to deny it, her mind swapped out and in. She didn't know when her two layers skirt was lifted and when his fingers rubbed her stimulated spot. She let out a moan and clung to his broad shoulders.

"Callis… asshole… ah.."

He cornered her back to the wall with him at her front. Her legs widened as he touched her pussy. With her eyes closed, she unknowingly sucked his lips back. Then the hot kiss didn't stop. As his hands rammed over her body, hers rammed his veiny solid penis.

"We get along better when we fuck, don't you think so, Primrose?"

"Shut up.."