Valentine Mansion (2)

The maids prepared two sets of dinner for two people in the dining room and it was for Eugene and Daniel.
"Won't the Grand Duke eat?" Asked Eugene, who was holding the little boy's hand.

"Daddy may be busy… sister told me auntie is sick… daddy must be taking care of her." Responded Daniel on behalf of the maid's place.

Eugene didn't say anything but a glimpse of displeasure showed on her expression for a second. She hurriedly smiled and took Daniel to his seat.

"Then let us eat, just the two of us."

"Yes!" The boy smiled brightly as his mother lifted him up.

"Oh my… Daniel's getting heavier…"

"Really??? Daniel grows big??"

"Yes. Daniel did."

"Daniel will grow big like daddy! Yayyy!"

"Daniel will surely look handsome just like his daddy." Eugene pinned his cheek lightly.

"Daniel wants to be beautiful like mommy too! Mommy is so beautiful!"

Eugene blushed at her own son's compliment. They were talking and eating happily even though it was just the two of them.

..

"Your grace, the dinner is all set." Informed the butler.

"Leave it."

"Yessir."

Old man left the silent bedroom. The smell of scented candles and a meal set on the table echoed through their environment but the two were still in bed. Primrose fell into a deep sleep as Callisto used one of his hands to hug her waist. It has been a few hours since she fell asleep.
Next to him are the background reports of men he was looking for Eugene. He would pick the best guys out there and hand it to Eugene so she can pick the one she likes the most. But he found most of them too questionable and some were too useless, the kind of noblemen that can't do shit other than party, drink, and fuck around. He can't be saving her from one hell just to throw her in another one.
As he laid there, tapping his finger on the table, he finally woke her up.
"Hey. Get up and eat."

"Mngh…" she let out a small groan.

She didn't get the chance to fully open her eyes yet and he already rang the bell so the maids could come in and help her eat. He left the room only when the bed finally helped her to the table. Callisto went to his study but then he saw Eugene standing there as if waiting for him.

"What is it, Eugene?" He asked once he entered the study with her behind.

"Did you have a meal?" She asked, perplexed.

"What about it?"

"Should I sit with you in the dining room while you're eating?"

He stopped his movement for a second as if remembering something.
"Hmm… I have eaten alone for a long time… since we got divorced? What's the problem?"

"I just thought I've always sat there when you eat so…"

"Let's skip that dining thing and jump to something tastier. I'd prefer you crawl to me naked right now."

Eugene blushed. Fidgeting her fingers, she uttered.
"I used to do that when we were a couple."

"Yeah. You can't do it now that I'm married?"

"Logically yes but since your relationship with her wasn't romantic and you two don't consider yourselves a real couple… I can do that, right?"

"You didn't ask that when we fucked during my wedding night." He let out a smirk, finding her a little funny, talking about morality after they've done all the worst shit possible together.
"Now, will you crawl or not? Leave if you won't."

"I will."

Saying that, Eugene stripped her dress off. One layer by one layer, her flesh started to be exposed slowly. Callisto watched her do the thing she's incredible at the most. Eugene kneeled down, she kept looking into his eyes like he was looking at her from the desk. She then got on all four and started crawling slowly but the way she displayed her movement made her look like a wild stray cat.

Their distance wasn't that far so she made it to the man in just a few minutes. As he stared down at her from above, Eugene was on her knees, grabbing his pants by both hands and slowly lifted her face up little by little to his solid hips. Callisto patted her head like giving her a compliment.
"I'll have to admit that your little show was hot."

"I'm glad."
Answered Eugene while pulling down his black pants a little. She stroked the pillar while holding eye contact with the standing man. Callisto caressed her cheek and pushed his thumb into her mouth.

"Put it in your mouth."

With saliva dripping from her lips, Eugene nodded. She was experienced and they have slept together for years, she at least knew how he liked doing it. It didn't take her long to get it erected.
As his cock grew bigger and harder little by little, she swallowed his tip. Brushing away her falling hair, her tongue was moving in circles, wetting the tanned tip. Callisto left his hand on her head as he felt her pleasuring him below.
Eugene then swallowed it a little more and started sucking once before going back to moving her tongue around the hardened and huge pillar. She repeated the same thing for a while to burn up the mood before she started to suck it hard into her throat. Callisto scoffed. His dick got bigger in her mouth. Tears stained the corner of her eyes. She couldn't possibly swallow all of it due to how huge and long it was and her mouth was filled with this flesh connected to his body. When she sucked it, she felt its tip hit the back of her throat.
The sound of her sucking the hardened cock echoed the quiet study. Her soft spot also got wet, Eugene could feel something dripping out. She removed her mouth and started to stroke it with both hands.

"Get on the desk and spread your legs." Demanded him.

Eugene, who was flustered and aroused, hurriedly did as he told her to. The document papers dropped on the floor by her hand that brushed it away so she could lay on it and spread her legs for him. Pent up and frustrated. She got on it, supported herself by her two hands and spread her legs wide, exposing her dripping entrance.