Night with his ex-wife

Stepping into his own mansion, the maids were bowing their heads down with hands trembling. Callisto stopped his step and scrolled his eyes crossed their weird action.

"What?"

"We apologize, your highness…! We… we let the former madam in because she insisted on coming in to see the young master…!"

"Eugene?"

"...yes.."

Callisto walked past the nervous maids. When he opened the door of Daniel's room, the woman was really there, resting next to the sleeping child.

"Oh… Callisto…"

She hurriedly got up with a nervous look. Callisto approached the bed stating his remark.

"You know it's illegal to break into someone's house."

"I just want to see Daniel… that is all.."

She ran to where the man was standing.

"Really? Right on my wedding day?"

"...because I figured out that Daniel would be home all alone when you were busy with your marriage ceremony.. I'm sorry.."

"I thought you came to ruin my wedding night?" He stroked her cheek and finished his line.

"Though it's already ruined."

His statement made the woman open her mouth slightly. Eugene Halter, the former Grand Duchess of Valentine and the mother of Daniel Valentine placed her hand on his solid chest.

"I will help you change."

She unbuttoned his shirt as if she was still his wife but Callisto removed her hand.

"Cal…"

"He's asleep. You should leave. Come see him next time."

"I talked to him."

"I will let this go but there's no next time. Don't ever break into my house again."

He warned in a cold voice. It made her shiver because the man was never joking with what he said but she stood still, not moving away from him.

"Are you going to call the prostitute again, cal?"

Making eye contact with his cold eyes, she wrapped her arms around his large body.

"I heard she has a lover… Did you come back home because of something related to that?"

"That's not related to you, Eugene Halter."

"Embrace me instead."

"..."

"Don't call the prostitute."

Slowly, her thin dress fell down. Naked body showed up in front of the man.

"..."

Callisto didn't seem impressed. Eugene knew that he wasn't a man who would lose his mind just because a woman got naked in front of him but anyway, she held onto him. It was scary how well he kept his body and emotion in control, he could fuck someone all day long and left in the middle of action even though he didn't get to cum. It was like nothing for him when it was the biggest deal for most men. His feelings, too, were well built in check. Trying to arouse him wasn't even a trick to have him, he was never going to fall for it. If he wanted, he would do it.

"Cal…"

Knowing all that, Eugene rubbed her naked large breasts on his solid chest. Callisto stared at her dead in the face for a while then grabbed her hand out of their son's bedroom.
The maids in charge of looking after Daniel were prepared to go in but they were startled by the naked woman. They immediately bowed their heads down. Callisto opened a room and pushed her in.

It wasn't his bedroom.
Eugene thought to herself.

"Callisto…"

"Kneel down."

The cold command took her out of surprise but Eugene kneeled down in front of him on the cold floor like what she was told. Callisto unzipped his pants and pulled his manhood out, rubbing its tips against her lips. Eugene rolled her tongue over it. When she was about to swallow it, Callisto just pushed her head so hard that his manhood choked the woman.

"Heughh!"

Tears ran instantly from her eyes but she still kept pleasing him. She missed his taste so much. 4 years she had the man wasn't enough, she still wanted more of him but she couldn't oppose his words when it came to divorce. They've been divorced for two years. He let her see the child any time she wanted but he never bothered coming to see her with him. That was only natural since Callisto didn't love her and she was the only one longing for him alone. When she heard the news of his next marriage, she couldn't stop herself from feeling miserable so she came all the way here from the south to see him. It was better that the other woman has a lover and when Callisto arrived home when he was supposed to wed his bride, she grabbed the chance without hesitation.

"Hugh!"

She screamed again when he pushed her head. The hot semen flooded her mouth full, Eugene swallowed it all and looked at him with her entrance twitching. He didn't look aroused at all despite being so hard again after coming just a minute ago. He looked completely normal.

She got up and went to bed, laying her beautiful body who had given birth to his son down waiting for him. She knew the man didn't sleep with her because he thought of her as special, he just did it because she begged for it, but that didn't matter, because at least, the woman he slept with wasn't his new wife but her.

"Loosen yourself." Said the Grand Duke.

Eugene was disappointed. She thought he would at least touch her a little but he gave her none of the lover's treatment, even if he didn't love her in the past, he treated her better during these times, now he did it like he was treating some prostitutes. Thinking about it making her mad at herself, she shouldn't lose the chance when she already had him. Just a mistake… a mistake that ruined everything, he dropped her completely.

Turning to the other side, Primrose was having fun with Jeremy after doing the deed and was told that Callisto left the mansion. She was in the bath tube with her dearest lover while Callisto pushed his manhood into his ex relentlessly. She thought the man would be enraged with what she was doing but he wasn't even mad. Rather, the man found her and her lover funny.

"Hugh…! Callisto… hgngh!"

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

The woman moaned to his hardcore pounding. When she became his ex, Eugene realized that he wouldn't lay his lips over her flesh, all he did was put his manhood in, thrusting violently and touching her breasts. Eugene bet he did the same to the prostitutes… not running his lips on them.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

"Uh…! Hgngh! Huh…!"

Callisto let her waist go and sat himself down. Eugene went on top of him as he entered her again. She was flushing in red. His hot hands threw her ass up and down violently as she screamed out in pleasure. The sound of her chicks clapping with his solid thighs echoed the room.

"Hey… did the Grand Duke uh.. the former Duchess?" A maid whispered to the other maid in nervousness.

"Yeah. Why are you surprised? I mean the Grand Duke never takes that kind of thing seriously… love and sex were never his priorities. He's not the kind of man who couldn't live without these things nor the kind of man who would dedicate it to one woman. It's not even a question anymore when these things come to him."

"But he's married…"

"So? The lady has her lover and he came back home in the middle of the night.. you should know what that means."

"Then what about the prostitute? Didn't he call for them?"

"His highness did not call for any prostitute."

"I thought he called for one since he didn't sleep with lady Primrose…"

"Stop babbling about your master's business and go to sleep!"

The butler came and cut them off, the maids hurriedly apologized and ran away.