True love?

"Sir."
The butler handed a wrapped piece of paper to the tall figure as he was at the bedroom's door.

Callisto in his black robe took the letter and questioned.
"Who sent it?"

"It is from the former madam."

Upon hearing that, the man considered opening it and giving it a read. He was about to throw it away but it was from the mother of his baby boy so he had to mind. After all, he needed her well-being for the child's complacency.

As his eyes scanned through the alphabets, he stated a different matter to the butler.
"Call for the doctor. The Duchess needed to be checked."
Even though there was nothing wrong with her, it was still important to him to make sure if both the mother and her child were doing well. The butler bowed and affirmed.

"Yes, sir. I will call for him right away."

"And find out about this old folk she mentioned in this letter."

"Yes, sir."
The butler took the paper that was handed back to him while Callisto moved forward to where he wished to go a moment ago.

Primrose was woken up by the maids who needed to prepare her for the doctor's early attendance.

"Are you too tired, your highness? Do you want a white tea first?" Asked a maid.

"No." Primrose shook her head as she recalled the event from last night.

Even though Jeremy was here, all that was memorized in her mind was her case with Callisto. He made the three of them have a threesome. Even if it was just for a moment, it was a threesome still. During the time Jeremy was at it, he wasn't bothered by Jeremy's action at all but the moment her lover finished, he warned him right away about being too rough with her and he kept silent about the pregnancy too. It was least expected and she was really worried about him telling Jeremy about her pregnancy but he didn't. She didn't think Callisto would put up and do that for her as they both always use anything to go at each other's necks. He also likes to ruin things that look like they will go her way. Moreover, after Jeremy left the room, she was being embraced more gently than usual. This was the top two in the list of things she wouldn't expect from Callisto. She couldn't forget the way he put his hand below her body to support her and grinded his hips from behind lusciously. He would caress her flat tummy from time to time as if to check something, put her on top of him, and tell her to move her hips. It felt so incredible that she lost her mind multiple times, she couldn't think of anything else and had her priority casted aside. Perhaps, it was because she did it with Callisto too, the idea of Jeremy taking his frustration sex with another woman didn't bother her so much like it did last night.

Afterwards, the doctor was allowed to go in when she was done. He let the butler and maids know the mother and child are doing fine and took his leave because he had many matters to attend to.

Primrose then told people to leave. She was about to lay for a while because she felt too tired but someone stepped in.
"Who is it again…!"

When she met some eyes that she was so sick of its owner, she sighed in as if she was put in a grieving distress.
"What do you want?"

Callisto didn't address what was the matter. He sat next to her, put his hand into the silky short skirt and suddenly rubbed her pussy. Primrose let out a sudden surprise and lewd moan.

"Are you insane…!"

"I'm trying to check if there was an injury. You know the doctor can't possibly push his fingers into your pussy like this."

"What the hell? Do you think your dick's a knife?? Why would I be injured…! Hngh."

"Be a good girl."
His big palm grabbed her small waist and pulled her forward. Without her knowing how, she sat on his lap as his fingers dug into her soft hole. Prim had her back twisted because of his movement, she was still really sensitive from last night so when he touched her like that, she shivered like crazy.

Her head placed on his broad shoulder as her hip jerked forward a little for his fingers. Once in a while, he placed his thumb on her clitoris and teased it while his long and thick fingers poked her entrance.

"Hugh… Callisto…"
The woman let out a moan and kissed him. When their tongues met, she felt the pleasure from below burning up harder.

"Mngh…"

"Should I stop?"

All of sudden, a promising question fell off his lips. Primrose shook her head as her eyes tearily fixed on the fingers pushing into her. Being touched by him, it wasn't a surprising or annoying idea anymore.

"Do you want me to put my tongue inside you?"
He whispered in a low tone close to her ear. The low breath of his had her invented entrance twitching. He rolled her shirt up and groped her breasts.
"I'm not one of those fellows who likes to eat a pussy. I like to fuck it though. But I'll eat you up if you want."
He thrusted his fingers even deeper as he explained.
"So how do my wife like it done? Tell me. I will listen to you."

Primrose gasped. All these lewd and dirty whispers made her breath run out. She kissed him again and responded with a moan.
"Put it in… mnhgh…"

"Put what?" He clicked her clitoris.

"Put this first…"
She slipped her hand into his robe and brought out his pillar then stroked it because it didn't stand up even when he touched her so much.
"And… mnhm.. your tongue later…"

°°°°

Around the afternoon, the maids were seen serving a set of lunch into the room as Callisto walked out with the butler waiting outside. The butler then handed him two different paper wraps.
One was for their business and the other one was probably about the man Eugene mentioned in her letter.

He read it silently in his office. He could have not paid attention to it but he'd like not to see how Daniel will feel about his mother's life in the future. Well, which woman would want to marry a man at the age of her grandfather anyways? He rang the bell and the butler came right in.

"Do you think which nobleman will take Eugene Halter as his wife?" 

The butler went silent for a moment.
"Rarely, sir. No man would like to have a lifelong marriage with a divorced woman. Her family's lower reputation and wealth are another problem. If it were lady Primrose, there's high-key chances they will consider since she's rich and pretty. The former madam is pretty too but her wealth isn't that much of an option to make up for the fact that she was divorced by sir, she's at a disadvantage here in my opinion, sir."

"Seriously? There's no one who has the ideal of true love?"
Saying that, he snickered a little. The word 'true love' sure did sound like a joke to his ear. Everyone does things because there's an advantage awaiting them.

"That will take time, your highness."

"Send people to watch their moves. I shall make a visit a few days later."

"Yes, sir."