Addiction

"You're making a problem out of everything, don't you know? When thing's going smoothly, you just have to ruin it."

"Why the fuck do you want to know about him??!" Primrose screamed while grabbing his shirt.

"For nothing personal but business."

"Jackass…!"

"I guess I just have to fuck it out of your mouth." His finger caressed her trouser as his eyes fixed on the breasts under her clothes.

Primrose tried to slap his hand away but was grabbed instead. As she glared at him, Callisto unbuttoned his shirt.

"You were looking like a woman of my taste. It'd be a little sad to just rip the dress out of you."

He was being sarcastic and Primrose didn't take his sarcasm well. She screamed.

"Fuck you bastard! You fucking moron! Piss off!"

"Let's not take the clothes off you today."

Once again, he ignored her curse. Primrose bit her lips. Callisto leaned over, covered her small attractive figure below him, and sucked the biting lips. His hand crawled over the thin layer of dress. He spread the slender legs apart, making her skirt fall onto her stomach, leaving the woman's weakest space exposed to his eyes. When he put his fingers there and started rubbing it lightly, Prim flinched and grabbed his strong forearm. She looked at him with an explainable look.

Callisto smirked. She couldn't deny the sensation she's feeling. She could go around cursing him all day and then laid below him moaning, grinding with his dick. Those small lips tasted salty as she was biting it but Callisto didn't mind. He opened her mouth with his tongue. The moment it had the chance to wander inside, the saliva's sound was savagery. His snake-like tongue pulled, pushed then sucked hers, making Primrose run out of breath.

"Ha… mgngh…"

When she let out a little groan, he backed his tongue. Prim breathed loudly as she was trying to get her breathing back to normal.

The top of her dress was designed as a shirt. It got buttons and those so-called buttons went loose by the hand of this man on top of her. Her inviting white breasts were exposed just like her reddish pussy that was played by him a moment ago. Callisto, however, showed off the large one like a beast cock. It was hard already before she even paid attention to it. The big hand stroked his own member excitingly. Prim blushed a little even if she didn't want to. She couldn't help but look at the breathtaking long and huge thing that grew between his legs. Her body felt a little scared and somewhat excited. Wouldn't women be scared of his size? But if they were scared, there was no way a lot of prostitutes had served him.

She only became aware of her surroundings again when the sticky tip rubbed on her clitoris. A moan came out. Her pussy throbbed, craving for more than just a slight rub. She unknowingly lifted her hips to him as she closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure. Callisto stroked the peach-like nipples leaking from the tight top that was unbuttoned as his hips kept rubbing on her watery pussy.

He could feel her vagina mouth throbbed and opened readily for him every single time his little boy rolled its body over her soft space. Primrose, who couldn't take it, grabbed his big waist and shoved her uncontrollably throbbing pussy back against the sly cock.

"Mgngh."

Her ass swayed in the air rubbing her outer labia against the hardened cock. The picture of them hungrily rubbing themselves against each other made such good pornography art if an artist were to draw it.

The more she tried to rub her pussy against his dick, the more thirsty her twitching hole got. She wanted the dick deep inside of her. She felt like she was starving for it for years. When she thought about how it went in and poked on her wall, the throbbing like crazy hole suddenly got a hard climax. Primrose screamed out a satisfied moan as her shoulders shuddered and her body trembled.

Her mind went blank for a while. When she came back to her senses, her lips moaned to the penis that bulged inside her vagina. A satisfied smile appeared on her face.

Lust is the enemy of morality and heart. Even if you hate the person, when lust takes over your body, the hatred you had would be casted away. All you think about is how to relieve and enjoy the desire that burns inside of you.

Fwop. Thrust. Thrust.

"UH! UH! Hgngh!"

Primrose spread her legs wider for the man. Her mind was bewitched by her body. This damn body of hers loved the way this man fucks it.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

Because of how big he was, the small hole opened up for him and sucked it so hard. It was tight but in a way that made the sex easy but addicting. His dick felt slippery going inside her. When it arrived in a rough way, the stimulation went so high that she couldn't moan enough to show how incredible it was. When it arrived slightly, her wall throbbed and bit it, asking for the harder intercourse.

The feeling of being poked stimulated her nonstop, she couldn't even complain. The bedsheet shook as their bodies mixed. When he was pounding her flooded hole, she pulled his hand for a kiss.

"Mnhm… uh! UH! Nghgh!"

Their lips and tongue intertwined while their hips clung to each other. Callisto stopped pounding for a moment and laid down, making her sit on his dick. She closed her eyes while feeling his large and long member completely. When she sat on him like this, the whole cock went deeper. She started grinding her hips without him having to say a word. The flushed red face, unnaturally breathing, the leaking peach-like nipples, with the dress that hadn't completely taken off, made the woman look even more bewitched.

"Where did he come from?" A sudden question brushed off his lips. As she was grinding, he lifted his hips and hit it from below.

"Ah… uh! The North…"

The mind blown away woman couldn't think of anything but the dick that banged her from below. She answered unhesitatingly and with a moan at that. Guess the man was right about fucking it out of her mouth.

"What did his parents do?"

"I… hgngh don't know…"

"How do you know him?"

"I met him on a ship… uh! He was gambling… UH! Huh! Ah…!"

Thrust. Pound! Thrust.

"And then?"

"I was gambling with him… uh! Callisto…! We get to know each other… nghgh!"

"You're more sensitive today? Or is it because I had already fucked you once? You're addicted to my dick now, don't you? You look like you could go crazy if it means you get to be fucked by me right now."

Thrust. Fwop. Thrust.

"Hugh!"