Cracking secret

As Callisto was working from home with his butler delivering reports left and right, Primrose was just woken up.
The woman encountered her lover right in the moment her eyelids parted. Jeremy sat in silence waiting for her. She felt a little shocked and nervous. She didn't know what to say to him and she couldn't even get mad at him for getting back at her by sleeping with another woman. Realizing herself that she didn't want to bring it up, Primrose tried to put on a smile.

"I'm sorry. I just woke up."

Jeremy stared at her in such a grim gaze, it almost put her in horror while her heart felt a crack.
"You must know about what happened last night."
Her heart almost dropped. While she didn't want to bring it up to him, the man wanted the opposite, he wanted to rub it in her face.
Jeremy's eyes started to lit up only after he saw her hurting expression.

"I felt a little guilty when I fucked that maid even after you've fucked your husband numerous times so I stopped and came to see you… but I didn't what I was guilty of haha… you were also having fun."

Primrose bit her lips and dropped her face. She looked at her shaking fingers, trying to suppress her cry.
"Let's just… let's just move past last night…"

Jeremy snickered. She is a high and mighty childish spoiled princess one could ever see, that is no doubt, but she would cry with just a few mean words from him. Jeremy stroked her cheek lightly.
"I actually forgot what other women taste like but thanks to you, I got to remind myself of the taste of it…"

Her shoulders shuddered while he just kept going.
"That woman is such a slut for me. I like the show she put on for me. I'm going to see her again." He made eye contact with his precious little lover but different from him, whose eyes filled with satisfaction, hers filled with horror.
"Every night felt lonely without you. I need someone to comfort me. To be your replacement."

Her tears rolled down at his words. Her vision turned blurry for a moment due to the flooding water in her eyes. She didn't say a word as she knew right at the moment, she's looking like a fool more than the time she's with Callisto. Her pride disappeared when she's in front of Jeremy.

Jeremy, on the other hand, knowing he succeeded in hurting her feelings, he lifted himself up and affirmed before he left.
"Go to my room tonight. I'll be waiting for you."

Time passed by and night took place once again.
Callisto didn't come tonight, he went to sleep with his son, Daniel Valentine. That added to Primrose's advantage as she wanted to see her lover as he told her to.

Wearing a silky and easy night dress, she walked down the hallway alone with a candle in hand. When she reached his room which was located downstairs, a smile glazed up on her face but instantly swept away after she stepped a few little steps ahead into his shabby room.

"Hngh…! Oh my god…! More…!"

Primrose felt her heart break apart.at the scene. Jeremy made eye contact with the stunned woman while keeping his waist moving roughly, pounding some woman's pussy, in front of her.
"Oh… you came…" he said, as if it was no big deal.
"I'm sorry, Prim. I'll have to finish my business with this beauty first." He swung a hard thrust, making the woman who's on all four, screamed in pleasure.
"Uh…! Sir Jeremy…! The Duchess is…!"

He kept hitting the maid he had been seeing beside Primrose from behind while she had no choice but to force her eyes to look away.
"Hugh…!"

After they both came, he let go of her ass and snatched a towel to wrap himself. The maid fell on bed with stimulation rocking her core.
"You really came. That's good. I thought you wouldn't so I took her to bed. I didn't intend to let you see that, sorry, are you upset with me?" He stroked the standing woman's cheek, asking with a smile.

Primrose shook her head lightly without making eye contact. He continued.

"I will tell her to leave so don't worry about her. Should we take a shower together?"

"I've showered before I came here."

"Okay. Wait for me for a moment then." Saying that, he left for his shower. The maid got up with a flustered face after being fucked wildly by a handsome man. She took her clothes and put them on one by one without looking at the Duchess then left silently.

"Oh my god… I thought she would kill me for sleeping with her lover!!" The maid screamed in a low voice to herself. She was prepared to be beaten the moment Primrose walked in but she was surprisingly calm.
"Talking about it… he's so good… no wonder why the Duchess is so obsessed with him…" she giggled to herself.
"But the Grand Duke is probably the same… they're all great men… I also want to serve the Grand Duke…" she whimpered to herself and continued in a sulking face.
"What should I do?? The Grand Duke wouldn't touch the maids under this roof no matter what… I have to do something so I can sleep with him…"

After Jeremy left the bathroom, he talked to the waiting lady casually like he didn't fuck someone and showed it to her from a moment ago. Primrose was too guilty to even point out his behavior for getting revenge on her. She felt like she deserved it and wanted to make it up for him but the man didn't even think the same. He shamelessly embraced her right after he just fucked someone else and she didn't even say a word about it.

When the morning came, Primrose had the maids come to wake her up from his shabby room. They guided her with no questions to her room. They then bathed and prepared her clothes just like how they always do every day. Around 8, they brought her carefully to the dining room. When they arrived there, Callisto was already waiting at the table.

Jeremy, who was still half naked, woke up to a woman on top of him. It was the maid he spent two nights with to ravage his rich lover's heart.
"Sir. You're awake." Said the woman with a smile.
Jeremy put on a smile and asked.
"Right in the morning?"

"I have something to tell you, sir." She grinded her ass.

"What is it?" Jeremy grinded back. The maid looked at the ceiling and let out a moan.

"The Grand Duchess is pregnant with his highness's child."

His pupils gathered no emotion at these words. He grabbed her waist and made her grind even harder on his turned on hungry cock. The maid let out a lewd scream smiling.

"She wanted it kept a secret from you, sir."