Three of us together

"Mnhg…!"

Sweaty naked body rode on top of a man with her breasts swinging around to the moving speed. The unbearable pleasure made Primrose moan uncontrollably. She thought that she wouldn't be able to handle sex with Callisto, but right at the moment, her body bit and clung to him. It felt too intense for a sex with someone she hated. It wasn't supposed to feel like this. It was supposed to feel unpleasant and made her want to throw up. But right now it is just making her want more.
Primrose winded her little fine waist on the rock hard long dick that was enjoying the service.

'How long has it been?'

She glanced at the clock but before her blurry eyes could see what time it was, her nape was grabbed and her lips were swamped. Primrose closed her eyes to the hot tongue. She was drowned by his kiss when the man changed their position without pulling it out nor stopping his movement.

"Hngh.." she moaned in dissatisfaction when his lips backed off away from hers.

Callisto raised both of her legs to the air, leaving the desired spot defenseless.

Pound. Pound. Thrust.

"Hngh!"
Primrose covered her mouth, screaming in great pleasure when he pounded his way into her so hard that her mind went perplexed in seconds. Callisto hugged the raising legs while banging the addictive entrance. He glanced at the red like a chilly face and threw words to her.

"I can go all night. But can you? You look weak."

Primrose who couldn't keep her mind in one place tried to put his words into line and responded in moan.
"Ha.. who the hell is weak..?..! Hgngh!"

"Who else? I'm fucking you." He pushed a violent thrust making her lift her back up.

"Hgngh! You crazy… hugh!"

"Your little mouth looks better sucking me off, rather than swearing upon my name, Primrose Aston Valentine."

–Thrust.

"Maybe it's because I'm fucking someone who always act like they're above me, it feels rather exciting. You know.. the feeling of seeing someone who has a big mouth and pride crying to be fucked.. that feels rather great?"

"Trash… hgngh!"

–Thrust.

°°°°
Primrose was left completely drained and naked on bed when Callisto opened the door to leave.

"Cal…"

Someone holding a candle in her hand freezed encountering him leaving the bedroom of his wife. It was none other than Eugene. She is the only one who called him this friendly, second to his parents who went on trip. She felt a sting in her heart. The way he looks told her everything that happened during the last few hours. He had just spent his night with Primrose Aston, which she couldn't believe. Didn't they hate each other?

"Why are you up at this hour?" Asked he.

Eugene clenched her fist lightly, trying to hide the jealousy that was burning inside. She tried to smile.
"It is already 4."

"Not even the maids have woken up yet."

'If I wasn't awake right now, I wouldn't know that you and her had that kind of relationship going on.'

The stinging feeling grew so fast that she had to look down to prevent him from seeing it writing on her face. It wasn't that Callisto wasn't aware of the fact. He knew how she felt but calculated his personality… it wasn't his responsibility to take care of her feelings who was just an ex-wife.

"Were you sleeping with Daniel?"

"Yes."
Eugene answered briefly as if her mind wasn't around. When a hand reached her cheek, she flinched a little, raising her eyes to meet him. What should she do with this man? Must she really have to give him up? Must she give up on the idea of her little family she's hopelessly clinging to? Are they really gonna last forever? The marriage which has already broken before it even starts?

"Go back to sleep. You worked hard today."

Her aching heart lessened the pain a little upon hearing his praise. It was a compliment from her spending time with Daniel. He would give such words to her as long as the matter related to their son. In conclusion, he was being considered because of Daniel. If it wasn't for him, he wouldn't bat an eye to her direction. Thinking about it, Eugene smiled bitterly to herself. Holding the hand that touched her cheek, she affirmed.

"Daniel wanted the three of us to sleep together but you arrived home so late.. so he fell asleep first."

"He said so?"

"Mnm.. he was waiting.."

"Let's sleep together then. The three of us."

"Yes?" She was puzzled.

Callisto did not repeat his words. He headed to where Daniel's room was first when Eugene was still in daze.
She looked at the broad shoulders from behind. So he would do whatever the child wants… as long as it makes him happy… Callisto would do literally anything.

"Ah…"

'He loves our child so much.'

Eugene covered her face as sadness ate her slowly. She thought that she understood the way his characteristic worked but she actually had just started to understand.

'The divorce…'
It was probably hard for him too to decide whether or not they both should continue the marriage… he was probably worried about how the child may feel living without his dear mother and the fact that he had lost trust in her to continue the family…

"Not just that I've done it to myself… I'm being a nuisance to Daniel and Callisto too.. I'm the worst…"

The feeling of grief and regret started to eat its way to her inside.
If she had asked him… just a line… if she had asked him… then nothing would have happened.
If she had asked him, their family would not have been broken.

"Dumb bitch…"

After cursing herself, Eugene had to take a few minutes to keep her emotions in check. She then went to Daniel's bedroom and encountered Callisto who was waiting. It was a bit awkward when she thought he was already asleep but that wasn't the case.

"You're awake…"

"I was waiting."

He left a space for her. Eugene who saw that didn't know how to feel when the sleeping Daniel was at the right side and the space was in between the father and son.. which means she had to sleep in the middle instead of Daniel.

"He sleeps soundly. Moving him around would just disturb his sleep."

"Yes.."

Eugene laid her head between his chest. There were only two big pillows on Daniel's bed and one was hugged by him so she had to sleep on the same pillow as Callisto.
Even though the man didn't seem to mind at all, Eugene was worried about touching him. She did not want to offend him. As she awkwardly moved around instead of closing her eyes and sleeping, Callisto stated with his eyes closed.

"You move too much."

"I'm sorry.."

He did not say anything afterwards. The atmosphere fell quiet when his breathing became soothing. Eugene caressed his cheek and kissed him lightly on the lips, she then hugged the large body to sleep.