Sabrina Sante

A week ago.
The regular business meeting had come to an end as the after party was going on.
Callisto, in an elegant black and golden suit, standing with a glass of whisky in his hand among the other businessmen. As he smirked to the middle aged man, a flash of vision watched him from afar.

"Oh my! Lady Sabrina Sante! You have come back prettier, haven't you not?"

Callisto glazed his eyes towards the mentioned lady. A man guided her to the group of men he was in. Sabrina Sante, a young lady with fascinating looks, gave them a sweet smile while softening her knees, giving them a polite greeting. 

"I couldn't beat your excellency in looks, surely."

"Haha. Youngsters these days are really sarcastic! I'm old now! Beat what!"

"I'm being honest."

"I should be flattered then haha."

As the group was laughing, the lady created eye contact with the youngest businessman who was also the highest class.

"I heard a lot about your highness from every social gathering I went to but this is the first time I've met you in person. It is my honor, your highness, the Grand Duke."

"The honor is mine."

As they exchanged words, Sabrina didn't look away. She kept her eye contact with the man with a charming smile on her face.

"My royal uncle is really fond of you, your highness. He told me that I can ask for your help in this specialization… so I was wondering if I could ask you in private since there's quite a few things I'm curious about."

Callisto took the invitation. He handed the servant his whisky glass and responded. 
"Shall we go upstairs then?"

"Yes, your highness."

The tall attractive figure gave his business comrades a smile then lent his hand to her. Sabrina placed her hand on his forearm, giving the others a farewell smile before taking her leave with him.

Since the party went on downstairs, the library on the second floor was quiet. Sabrina sat on a couch with a thick book in her hand as Callisto was looking through the book piles.

As the second passed by, her light brown pupils ran towards his broad shoulders and firm back. When he picked a book and turned his large body around, she gave him another smile. As a married man, he should've sat down at the other couch but Callisto sat next to her instead.

"How is your son, your highness? I heard from my uncle that he is a really lovely boy."

"I assume the king told you about me quite a lot."

"Yes, that is true. I, myself, also am interested in listening to matters regarding your highness."

"Even though you've never seen me in person?" Callisto tilted his head, looking at her pretty face.

"Actually… I have seen your highness before during the new year eve at the imperial palace's grand ball, but you went with your 1st wife that time so I didn't know if it was okay for me to greet your highness…"

"Really? Maybe you were too young, I don't particularly remember seeing you at all."

"Yes, I guess so."

"Anyway, Daniel is doing well."

"Can I see him sometime? If your highness doesn't mind…"

"I'll be welcoming you, my lady. Please visit him anytime you like. He's a friendly boy so he gets along with everyone well."